𝚇𝙸. 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢

In a second, she was back on the bed again. His body hovering at her while he kissed her aggressively. He didn't even questioned why she suddenly pushed him out of nowhere.

He claimed her mouth while one of his hands continued to work on her robes. Y/n had her own hands wrapped around of his neck while she tries to match his kiss. Her hesitation had flew out of the window and decided to let herself enjoy at the arms of her beloved. He was like a fire while she's the moth. No matter how much he hurts her, she'll be forever attracted to him.

As a responsible ARMY, I had removed the smut since I was basically sexualising Kookie😔

I deeply apologize for it. I am actually had been contemplating about this for months but I didn't delete the chapter because what I was thinking is that there's literally thousands of fanfictions with smut out there.

But now, with the knowledge I gained, when I look at the smuts I made, I feel uncomfy.

It might also cause some of my readers who are too young, to imagine doing 'it' with BTS. I know most of you are responsible but still.

That's why from now on, smut won't be seen on any of my works except if I made a story with my own characters, which would probably happen in an another account.

Just know that Y/n and Jungkook had seggs that's it.