𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜

It's finally done omg!

I feel emotional🤧

I'm actually very proud of this story❤️ We all went through so much hehe. We finally finished this.

Thank you to all of you!

Now let's get to the business🥳

Here are some things that was supposed to happen in the story :>

The endings:

1st one

Do y'all remember the clue that I said before? The tag was actually #angstwithhappyending but when I remembered that the ending I was gonna write was very tragic so I deleted it. Ye, it was a very dumb clue. The clue was basically just saying the story is gonna end in a very tragic way😃

The original ending wasn't very pleasing. Jungkook would not be able to improve and he'll be just that crazy mf that'll control Y/n.

When Jungkook came to get Y/n from Taehyung (The settings is when Y/n and Taehyung ran away to the North), he'll take both of the two, imprisoning them separately. Then he killed Taehyung right in front of Y/n, reminding her that she's his only. Jungkook had sliced Taehyung's chest open, breaking his rib bone and tearing his heart away from his body. He then showed Y/n the heart and crushed it with his bare hand saying, "This heart does not own you, only mine!"

Unfortunately, that gave Y/n a large trauma so she was panicking all the time after witnessing Taehyung's gruesome death. Jungkook asked Jin to cure her and while Jin was checking up on her, there was another faint heartbeat indicating that she was pregnant. (If u could remember, Y/n had only taken the tea once so it had a high chance to fail.) Jin told Jungkook that if Y/n continues to be hysterical, she and her baby might die due to stress. With that, Yoongi stepped in. He erases her memory as his existence also perished. While Yoongi did this, Jungkook was off to kill the others who held memories with her. Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Min Seo. They died the same night with Taehyung.

Jungkook started a new life with her, killing people here and there. Everyone who took a liking to her shall die. Even the ones who just stared at her for too long. Since she has no friends anymore, he has her all for himself. He hid his dirty deeds in fear of giving her trauma again. With that, Y/n successfully delivered their son. Everything was going well for her, Jungkook dotes on her 24/7 but she felt that there was something missing. Yoongi's power was still not successful. Since he was a defect God, her sealed memories will be revealed.

The memories did come back but it came back when her son is already fifteen years old. Old enough to distinguish what's right and wrong. Y/n told her son the truth about his father and they were planning to run away as soon as Jungkook leaves to lead another war.

The plan was going smoothly until Jungkook, who was supposed to be leading a war, popped up right in front of them, not hesitating to stab their son with his sword. Y/n was left screaming and crying for her son who was gurgling with blood.

And the last chap is like this 👇

Y/n cradled her son while he gasps for air desperately. Despite his severe condition, her son still managed to hold one of her hand, caressing the back of it with his thumb sliding back and forth. It was a thing he always did as a kid in order to comfort her. It made her cry out more.

"You have no one now." With crazed eyes, the emperor grinned at her, paying no attention to his own son that was dying. "That's how it should've been in the first place. You and me. Only us."

"M-mother." Her son gasped desperately. She kissed his forehead while crying nonstop.

Y/n trembled as her son's hand slowly stopped moving until it finally fell on the ground.