𝙸𝚅. 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙

The accident was witnessed by Jungkook so he locked her up and that night, she died again by Jungkook stabbing her with his sword.

By her third life, she still aimed for Jungkook's love.

Stupid but she didn't care. She was more careful this time but still got miscarriage. Jihyun poisoned her again.

She didn't dare to revenge and thought that if she stays silent, no trouble will happen.

Unfortunately, Jihyun framed her. Jihyun was poisoned by a tea that was prepared by Min Seo.

The little maid had enough of the second concubine bullying her young miss and her young miss not retaliating, so she did the revenge herself.

Min Seo took all the blame and died by flogging. Y/n had held Min Seo before she died and was more hurt after seeing the latter smiling at her before taking her last breath.

Y/n was proved innocent after Min Seo taking all the blame but the people around her would still look at her with scorned eyes and bully her from time to time. In their eyes, she was the mastermind of Jihyun's poisoning.

After some peaceful week, she got framed by Jihyun again, this time Jihyun lost her child.

The ministers acted against Y/n and demanded for her to be hanged to death in front of the citizens. Jungkook didn't agree and decided to kill all of her family's generation rather than hanging her to death.

But it didn't put out the fire, the people still demanded for her to die.

Y/n was tired of dying by Jungkook's hand so when he had pointed his sword against her, she took the initiative of killing herself.

And sure enough, she got reincarnated again.

She's still thinking if this is a curse or a blessing.

After reminiscing her past, Y/n was brought back to present by Min Seo's hand waving in front of her.

Y/n looked at the two who held worry in their eyes then she smiled.

This time, she'll focus on saving her family and friends. She won't chase him anymore and will let him be with Jihyun.

But she'll fight back against Jihyun if she dares to harm her again. In her last life, staying silent and not retaliating to Jihyun also didn't end up well so she'll do her best to fight back.

"Lie down. I'll check your condition." Jin pushed her on the bed gently and took his paraphernalias.

"Young miss, do you want something?" Min Seo popped up beside her and held her hand gently.

Y/n didn't say anything and caressed the head of her maid.

Min Seo looked at her young miss with baffled eyes then turned to Jin with a worried one.

"Does drowning make you crazy?" Min Seo teared up, feeling worried for Y/n.

"I'm not." Y/n hissed, smacking the back of her maid's head. "Am I not allowed to caress your head?"

"No! No! You can do it all you want." Min Seo panicked and massaged Y/n's hand.

"Well nothing's strange. Your body is all well and healthy." Jin nodded to himself after checking her pulse. The royal physician looked over to Y/n and was surprised after seeing her longing look. "I know I'm handsome but why are you looking at me like that?"

From that, Y/n felt a familiar feeling of pain and gratitude. These people who died in front of her before is now standing right beside her, alove and healthy.

"I missed you two." She giggled, but the two was worried after seeing her tearful eyes.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

Night has come and the two had left her to rest. If she remembers clearly, there is still someone with her in this room.

The shadow guard which Jungkook gifted her secretly.

She hadn't known about it until her third life and is still wondering to why Jungkook gave him. He wasn't a bad guy though. He would help her from time to time and wouldn't refuse any orders from her.

"Let's see.." She mumbles.

Wait, what was his name again?

"Ho? Hoseok?"

"Yes, your majesty?" Y/n yelped at the sudden voice and looked at the man who wore a pure black attire.

Shadow guards are supposed to be silent and domineering but for some reason, Jung Hoseok is the whole opposite of it.

His aura brought an unnaturally sunshine throughout the room despite the fact that it's night.

Shaking away her thoughts from the overly bright man, Y/n proceeded to talk to him so that she can finally do her plan.

"Hoseok do you have any spare clothes?" She asked giddily.

The other furrowed his brows and looked at the first concubine.

"I d-don't have a spare clothes, why your majesty?" He retaliated, his heart beating furiously.

From the look of Y/n, he's sure that she's planning something and it wouldn't end up well for him.

"Then let's exchange clothes. I've been wanting to go outside but you know that I can't without the permission of emperor."

"Your majesty, are you going to sneak out?!"

"Yes, come on. Strip."

"You can't do this, your majesty! The emperor especially said that your safety is my number one priority!"

"That's bullshit. Strip now."

From the other side of the room, several maids gasped after hearing the mistress.

Is she cheating on the emperor?

From that conclusion, the maids had an agreement to snitch.

Surely, the emperor will reward them for this information.

Back to the two, the girl had successfully took the shadow guard's clothes and made him wear the imperial dress.

"You're a boy but this dress somehow suits you."

Hoseok deadpanned and looked at the first concubine silently.

A wilted sunflower describes him the most in this time. It was as if the imaginary sunshine around him dimmed a little.

After taking a good look at Y/n, Hoseok was surprised then blushed.

The emperor especially picked him as Y/n's personal shadow guard because he isn't straight. The emperor had to make sure that the shadow guard he assigned must not have the slightest attraction to his wife, so he picked Hoseok. The infamous shadow guard who likes men.

But how was he gonna cope if the first concubine looked like a young and virile man right now.

Red coated his neck to his ears. Hoseok gritted his teeth.

Why is she so attractive in men's clothes?

"I'm gonna buy you a gift once I return ok? For now pretend to be me and enjoy lying on my bed." Hoseok merely nodded and wished for her to go as soon as possible.

He thought that he'll be finally fine when she suddenly ruffled his hair and patted his thighs before jumping out of the window.

He didn't even thought of how the first concubine knew how to jump out of the window for he was focused on his lower part of the body.

Hoseok nearly barf.

There was a tent on his pants.

"Disgusting, disgusting! How can you think like that?!" He howled and rolled around Y/n's bed. After getting a whiff of her scent, he blushed more.

Staying on the corner seems like a better idea.