𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅. 𝚆𝚊𝚛

"This is your fault. Now she's angry at me." Taehyung grumbled as he walks side by side with Jungkook.

"You're the annoying one who keeps piping in." Jungkook also grumbled.

They both came to an agreement that they should buy the soup after buying the medicine so that it'll be still warm once they go back.

"Where the fuck is the medicine stall tho?" Taehyung asked the emperor. He just followed him as he walks.

"I don't know. I was following you."

...

Then they had a staring contest.

"It's rude to stare at a noble like that." Jungkook broke the silence.

"From the way I talk to you, I assumed that you already know that I don't have the slightest bit of consideration talking or treating you in a respectful manner even though you're the emperor."

Jungkook just turned his body and walked away from Taehyung.

"Respect is earne-"

"And not given automatically just because of a position, I know. Now, shut up and let's find the medicine stall. I don't plan on spending more time with you." Jungkook hissed while looking around.

"Hmmp! Me too." Taehyung glowered when he had nothing to retaliate with.

"Hey! You two handsome men. Try this supplement that was just released!" A girl from a small stall called out. "Several medicines are also available!"

The two sighed happily seeing that a medicine stall was just nearby. They immediately approached the stall and the girl was more than happy to assist the two handsome costumers.

"Are you gonna buy this supplement?" she asks giddily.

"No." Jungkook answered bluntly which made the girl taken aback. "Give me a medicine for fever." He continued and the seller was back to being hyper again. 

"This one pack is only worth two silvers! So-"

"Take this." Jungkook interrupted her as he hands her a gold.

"OOOH I don't have-"

"Keep the change."

"OH! Thank you!" the seller bowed repeatedly.  "Please do take this newly released supplement as a gift!" the girl excitedly hands the product that she was endorsing.

Jungkook didn't bother to examine the product and decided to toss it to Taehyung since he's busy examining the medicine for fever.

"What does this supplement do?" Taehyung asked the girl who looked fascinated of the gold she just got.

"Oh! It's to boost people's sexual desires and strengthen their body to last longer when doing sexual activities!"

O.o

With a flustered face Taehyung hesitated whether to take the product or not.

Jungkook who had a poker face then muttered, "I definitely doesn't need that."

"You're too full of yourself."

"Lady." Jungkook ignored the other one and stared intensely at the seller. "Look at us carefully then say who's more attractive."

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Taehyung declared in disbelief while holding the supplement close to his chest.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook patiently waits for the answer as if it's really important.