𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇. 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

"Young miss." Min Seo sniffs.

"I'm alright Min Seo." Y/n smiled despite the tears flowing.

Her body hurts. Her heart hurts. She doesn't know how to deal with it.

She just witnessed Taehyung die. She had failed to protect him. She wonders that if she just didn't decided to run away, maybe Taehyung would be still alive right now.

She wants to forget. She want it all to end.

The pain, the suffering. She wants to get rid of it.

"Take this." Hoseok then stepped forward and handed her a moist object.

It was a tiny flower.

Y/n sniffs, "Why did you take the soil with it?" She asks the shadowguard.

Hoseok actually gave her a tiny flower with it's roots still intact and some soil at the end of it.

"I didn't want to kill it." Hoseok answered.

And at that moment, Y/n smiled genuinely.

"I want to give something too." Min Seo whined and became upset that she couldn't give anything to her young miss.

"Y/n." A voice interrupted them.

Namjoon and Jin was standing outside of her door.

"We need you two to get out for a moment." Jin told them.

The two hesitated before following the doctor's command.

Y/n placed the tiny flower on her bedside table.

She was about to ask Jin why he made the two leave but Jin was also gone.

The only one left was a seemingly familiar man that she couldn't figure out who, until he stepped forward and the light shine on his face.

"Yoongi?" Confusion coated her voice. Before she could ask the man on why he's there, Yoongi had tackled her down.

Hugging her with an enormous amount of strength.

"I'm sorry." Her friend cried. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He repeatedly says.

"Yoongi." With concern, she grabbed his shoulders and faced him properly. "Why are you apologizing?"

Yoongi looked at her with tearful eyes. "I'm the cause of it. Those lives. You being brought back. Your suffering, i-it's because of me." Yoongi let out.

He couldn't look at her. He feels ashamed.

Silence was all he received.

He had expected it.

He knows that she probably won't forgive him.

"But you didn't mean to don't you?" Her response startled him.

With that, Yoongi had the courage to look at her.

Only to find out that she was smiling at him.

"I know you. You wouldn't do that on purpose so maybe there might've been a mishap?" She rambled, still in tears.

She knows that she shouldn't blame him.

Yoongi squeezed her hand and let out a sob.

"I-i'll help you. Do you want your memories erased? All those pain. All those sufferings you've went through." Yoongi quickly said.

"But are there some consequences once you do it?"

Yoongi gulped.

'My whole existence'