𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸. 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

A secret is a secret. One wrong spill and it's all over. That's what his father had been telling him since he was young.

He got the jist of it very quickly that's why his untold secrets kept on getting higher as he grew up.

One mistake that he did is he disobeyed his father's word about a secret.

On the other side of the door of the room where the Empress Dowager and Emperor, stood Jungkook's soon to be concubine.

She had to rush here after being rejected by Jimin. Despite being brokenhearted, Jihyun still had to prepare for their wedding.

Unfortunately, she accidentally listened to the conversation of the two.

And now Jihyun clutched her dress, her nails digging into the fabric.

For a moment, she asked the universe as to why she had to have this kind of fate.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"I was gone. Literally for like some days and now you're both telling me that Y/n ran away?" Jin snarled at Hoseok and Min Seo.

"Yeah and what about it? Y/n just want to get her freedom and happiness." Hoseok clutched his sun pendant and took the initiative to stare back at Jin.

"You helped her didn't you?" Jin said as he pulls his own hair.

"She told me to tell you that you have to take care of Min Seo." Hoseok said, making Min Seo look at him with a frown.

"But what about you?"

"I'm prepared to die."

"Hoseok-Aish! This isn't a laughing matter!"

"You think I don't know that? I was doomed the moment I disobeyed the emperor." Hoseok shrugged and lied down on Y/n's bed.

Min Seo stayed silent, fiddling with her fingers. She felt bad because she didn't get to say goodbye to her young miss.

She'll definitely miss her and there might be a chance that they won't meet again.

With this thought, Min Seo sniffed.

Meanwhile Jin looked at Hoseok with disappointed eyes.

He just went away for a bit and the palace is having a chaos.

He didn't even get to rest after finding out that Jungkook will marry another concubine and now this.

"Her bed is comfy." Hoseok yawned and puts his arm under a pillow to clutch it, but found a cold hard thing instead. "What-" He sat up and looked at the jar he found.

It took the attention of the other two.

"Oh- that belongs to young miss!" Min Seo piped in.

Jin snatched the jar from Hoseok and opened it.

He assumed that it was a tea after seeing it on Hoseok's hand but why was it under the pillow?

Upon opening the jar, Jin immediately knew why.

"Why would she hide it under a pillow, that's so absurd." Hoseok yawned again.

"Min Seo, d-.. did your young miss got this for herself?" Jin asked slowly, hoping that he wouldn't get the response of approval but when Min Seo nodded, his heart sank to his stomach.

"She replaced her morning tea to this." Min Seo added which made Jin more stressed.

"How long has she been using this?"

"Uhm.. 2 days? I don't know but i do know she just got it."

With that Jin had a confused face.

Why did she drink this?

"She must've forgotten to take this with her." Min Seo said while looking at the jar on Seokjin's hand. "This became rare they said. It was because the emperor recently banned it." She pouts. "Will young miss get a hold of one of this tea again?"

"I don't know." Jin muttered. He doesn't know what to do. The emperor might come back here anytime and try to find Y/n.

He doesn't know what'll happen once he realize she left him, but he sure do know that it wouldn't be nice.

Another thing that he wonders about is how much worse would it be if Jungkook find out that Y/n drank this tea to prevent having a child with him.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

Jihyun took one last glance at the Empress Dowager's manor before finally going away.

It had been a hard time having to recollect herself. She had to comfort herself since she didn't have anyone by her side.

She had to remind herself of her baby and that she shouldn't be stressed to not hurt her child.

With that thought, Jihyun caressed her stomach.

She would do anything to not let her child have the same fate as her.

She's going to do everything to give her child power, happiness and freedom.

In order to do that, she have to eliminate some people first.

The easiest one to target is of course the beloved of the emperor, Y/n.

If she could hurt or maybe even kill Y/n, it would definitely affect the emperor greatly.

And that would be a great chance to attack.

In this life of her, she had nothing but suffering.

If she could get a hold of the throne, then she would be able to at least make her child happy.

She had thought that her brother, Jungkook, would be her saviour but he's nothing different to her mother and Jimin.

They all just wanted to use her for their own pleasure, her mother to gain power, Jimin to gain physical pleasure, and Jungkook to gain protection for Y/n.