𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝙲𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Moments before Jungkook's arrival

"Why aren't you stripping? Come on Y/n. It's too cold! Why are you too embarrassed to show your body? We're both males for fucks sake!" Taehyung growled. The temperature is really cold and it's starting to make him shiver.

A thing that he hates is looking vulnerable in front of others. Trembling in front of another human being means weakness for him, hence, the bad attitude that he showed to Yin.

Y/n couldn't think anymore and shouted, "I have a small one!"

Taehyung stopped tugging on her clothes and looked at her with a confused face.

"M-mine is small ok? And I'm embarrassed by it. S-so could you turn around and let me dress without you looking?" she asked meekly with her pretend male voice while Taehyung stilled in front of her.

After a few seconds of staring at her blankly, Taehyung laughed. Ah no, he cackled out lout. He had his mouth open while laughing, he even crouched a little and had his arms on his knees for support.

Tears were seen forming on the side of Taehyung's eyes as he tried to take a breath from his too much laughter.

"Y-your dick is small?" he wheezed out and tried to contain his laughter. "Couldn't be me." he teased and even laughed louder.

Y/n had accidentally looked down on his crouching position and cringed.

"C-can you not laugh in front of me while that is dangling?!" she hissed with both of her hands on her face.

Her statement made the male laugh louder. She even thought she had heard a whistle through his laugh.

"M-my what?" he wheezed again. "Why? You jealous that it's big?" Taehyung leaned on the wall and chuckled.

It had been a long time since he laughed like this.

"Just- turn around!" Y/n smacked Taehyung with her other hand.

"Alright, alright." said the still chuckling male. He could hear Yin shuffling around hurriedly and smiled then it was gone before he knew it.

The guilt was eating him up again. This man, Yin, had made him happy yet he's gonna steal from him.

With that thought, Taehyung shook his head. He's a noble. Nobles are the one who murdered his family. He reminds himself.

'But he's a kind noble.' his subconscious chirped.

"Here." Yin's hand held the clothes and it was stretched forward towards him.

Taehyung looked at the outstretched arm holding the clothes with hesitation and bit his lip.

Upon sensing his hesitation, Y/n threw the clothes to his face and hissed out, "It's yours so don't return it to me." she really doesn't want a part two of this scenario. Even though her eyes had been blessed with his male organ, its a little disturbing and uncomfy.

Taehyung grinned at her statement and snatched the clothes away from her.

"Then my clothes is yours too." he said without much thought. Luckily, Taehyung's clothes is newly washed so he's confident to give it to Yin.

Upon investigating Yin's behaviour, he's sure that Yin does not have the ability to differentiate against a noble and commoner's cloth.

Meanwhile Y/n tried to contain the blush that was caused by the manly scent of the other's clothes. Hoseok's uniform smelled feminine like hers, thus, it didn't have the same effect on her.

"I'll wait outside till you finished dressing ok?" Y/n rushed and left the man alone.

When she arrived outside, Y/n took a large puff of breath and ran her hand through her hair.

That scene was the most stressful part of her life. Might be even stressful than her execution in her last lives.

The bathroom area seems a little bit suffocating for her so she had decided to go outside for some fresh air.

Several young maiden would admire the naive girl from time to time, finding her face to be attractive but would cringe in disgust after seeing the clothing she wore.

Y/n didn't mind the passers-by and focused on getting her breath even. It seems like the image of Taehyung naked would haunt her every night.

A loud commotion was suddenly heard and it caught her attention. Being the curious one, Y/n went towards the loud voices and listened to their argument.

"I swear that I saw him! You can behead me if you proves that I'm lying!"

"He's a damn commoner Yi Sun! Why would he be able to wear a silk clothing?! My one month salary wouldn't be even able to afford it!"

Y/n stood on the side and watched the two bicker. There were some aunts beside him, probably gossiping about the commotion.

Wanting to ease her curiosity, Y/n took the initiative to ask them. Gossipers had the best informations.

"Why are they arguing?" she asked the aunt right beside her.

The aunt's eyes suddenly lit up, as if she was so excited to spread the information she had newly known a moment prior.

"The infamous thief in our town was seen wearing a silk cloth! Some had said that he might have stolen it from a noble for him to sell to provide him golds. He surely had hit a jackpot since the clothes are made from a fine silk!" the aunt rambled while she absentmindedly nodded.

"Does the thief have a name?" she asked randomly, not wanting to seem rude.

"He was labeled as black fox as he was cunning and would often wear black. His visual could also rival a prince and he would win. I believe that his birthname is Kim Taehyung." the aunt rambled again, proud that she had spilled tons of information.

"He's handsome?" her mouth formed an 'oh' shape while the aunt nodded.

"His name seems familiar." Y/n mumbled to herself.

'Black fox?' I swear there's something familiar with him. Maybe I met him in my last life? I went through three lives that's maybe why I can't remember.

Y/n slowly backed away and had thought that maybe Taehyung is done dressing. She had given him more than enough time.

'Kim Taehyung. This handsome man's name is Kim Taehyung.'

With that, Y/n's footsteps halted.

"What?!"