𝚇𝚅. 𝙹𝚘𝚘𝚗

By the time Y/n finished bathing and dressing, the emperor was already gone. It sent a little panick in her heart.

"Your highness." a guard suddenly greets her. The two girls whipped their head towards the guard.

Y/n nodded to the man, urging him to state what's his purpose going in her room.

"The emperor wanted to let you know that he'll be dealing with the palace ministers for a while." the guard dictates with his head bowed.

With that, Y/n suddenly had a questioning face.

"A-alright?" she said. She doesn't know why Jungkook suddenly informed her of this matter. In her past lives, Jungkook would always keep her out of political topics.

"He also said to not miss him too much. He'll be back soon. Oh, and he also said that he loves you, your highness." Y/n nearly choked.

With the last statement, the guard bowed once again and turned his body to leave.

"Wait!" Y/n yelped and rushed to the guard. "What time did he wake up?" she asked with a little bit of panick.

"About ten minutes ago only. He left me here to leave you a message, your highness."

"Alright, you can go." the guard nodded then bowed and went away.

'So, he didn't hear it then.' she thought and turned to Min Seo.

"I've decided that I'll be the one to talk to Jin. Just go with me." Y/n said and left her room.

Min Seo rushed to her and yelped out, "Y-young miss! You still have that in your mind?!"

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

Jungkook bellowed on the kneeling ministers. Blood was splattered everywhere as he commands one of his soldied to whip their back one by one.

This had been going on for too long that one could see the flesh and some bones peeking in their wounds.

Jungkook could care less of their suffering. It was their fault for delaying the news of Y/n being fault. What if she died and he wasn't by her side?

Just the mere thought of her being hurt made him flare his nose and strike the whip towards them in a strong and harsh way.

The tortured man cried out in agony. His whole life flashed before his eyes as he took his last breath.

"Your highness, young mistress had left her room and went to see someone." a soldier interrupted his cruel punishment.

"To whom?" he asked while wiping his face with a white towel.

"I believe she went to see the Royal Physician Kim." the soldier answered politely.

Jungkook looked at the dead body wuth cold eyes, kicking it lightly then commanded the other soldiers to discard the body. The others shivered after seeing their fellow minister's body get dragged away, knowing full enough that it'll be their body next to be treated that way.

They couldn't complain nor beg as they got their tongues cut off. Jungkook didn't want to hear their unnecessary begging.

"Take care of them. I'll go to Y/n." he declared and tossed the whip away.

He could hear the familiar shouts of agony as he walked out of the bloody room. Fortunately for him, the blood didn't hit him too much but he still have to change his clothes to get rid of the bloody smell.

He was going to his own bathroom when three maids called out to him. He turned his body towards the scared maids, wondering why they had the courage to halt him from his walk.

"Y-your majesty." one of them stuttered.

Upon seeing the trembling maid, Jungkook started walking again. Another nonsense. He might or might not tell one of his soldier to send her to a brothel for interrupting him suddenly.

"W-we have an important news for you! And it's about the young mistress, your highness!" the other maid panicked and called out ti the emperor.

They knew that talking to him was risky but in terms of money, they'll do anything.

With the last sentence of the maid, Jungkook halted his steps and waited for them to continue without turning his body.

"W-we've caught the young mistress cheating on you, your majesty." another maid said.

Jungkook raised his brow and didn't said anything.

"W-we are saying the truth, your highness! We heard her saying to the male to strip!" the three clearly remembered the manly voice saying gibberish things in her room while Y/n repeatedly told him to strip. They can also get the guard that was guarding that night as a proof of what they heard. They're pretty sure that the guard that night heard Y/n commanding someone to strip.

In a second, one of the maid was suddenly impaled by a sword. She was the one that's nearest to the emperor. The other two screamed and fell on the floor at the sight. The maid who was stabbed couldn't utter a word and only gasped when Jungkook pulled his sword back.

"You dare to slander your queen?" the emperor hissed. The maid plopped on the ground as the two tries to scramble away but one was caught by him.

The unfortunate maid had been stabbed by his sword. Jungkook twisted it around making the girl scream out in pain.

He heard a thud and saw the maid who ran away was already killed by someone.

Two sharp eyes met him. The other man's face had a mask but Jungkook knew him clearly. It was his right hand man.

The man nodded to him, indicating that he'll take care of the bodies so Jungkook didn't bother to stay longer and went away to wash his body.

In a matter of time, all of the traces of killing will be taken care of his right hand, Joon.

He rarely shows up but when he did, it's always the right time.

As for the maids, they should've known better than to frame Y/n with false accusations.

Her telling to strip a man?

The idea nearly made him laugh. Y/n could never. If she did, he's the only one that she can command to strip.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

The yanderes are popping out
👁️👄👁️