𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎

"Min Seo, can you give me an advice?" Y/n blurted out, her body facing the ceiling as she lays on her bed.

She had been procrastinating about her plan and now she's confused.

She had been killed by her lover three times yet she still willingly let him make love to her last night.

Now that Y/n had cleared her mind and thought about it, it sounds stupid. She's supposed to avoid him like a plague and find someone suitable for her so she can start a new life peacefully. Why is it that she ended up welcoming him last night?

Y/n reminisced her thoughts last night and mentally cringed.

Enjoy being with him until he takes in another concubine?

No way. Is it because, Jungkook's affection last night affected her too much that she had to think that way?

It was like she was thinking like a drunk woman. Intoxicated by Jungkook's potentially fake love and she had just realized it this time, afternoon and not even right when she woke up.

She had promised to stay away from him and she must fulfil that.

Her goal now is to place her family and friends in a safe place, stay away from him, and start a new life if she ever found another husband.

"What kind of advice young miss?" Min Seo perked up and stopped from sweeping the floor.

Min Seo loved giving advice even if sometimes it wasn't accurate. She just likes to give one and would feel accomplished once she did.

Y/n looked at her for a moment.

"There was this novel that I was reading. The girl protagonist was conflicted about her thoughts." Y/n started and concealed the truth about her reincarnation by saying that she read it off of a novel.

"What thoughts?" Min Seo giddily answered and went to sit beside Y/n.

"She was reincarnated three times because she was always murdered by her loved one. When she entered her fourth life, she still lets her beloved make love to her. Isn't it stupid?" Y/n continued and patiently waited for Min Seo's advice.

"It's really stupid. Min Seo bluntly said and looked dead set on Y/n's eyes. "If I were her, I would avoid that man and find another one to be my husband to start a new life and maybe change my fate of being always murdered by that beloved. Why would she even let him in after those things in the first place? The girl should've hated him to the core." Min Seo ended with a proud face.

If a man loves you, why would he kill you? Letting him enter your life for numerous time, knowing that he was a reason for your suffering is just plain dumb. That was Min Seo's thoughts.

With Min Seo's words, Y/n felt more stupid. She really needs to get herself together and not fall for Jungkook's charms anymore.

No matter what it takes.

Night have come and she was surprised that Jungkook didn't enter her manor. Either way, it's a plus to her since she doesn't have to worry being guarded.

At the second time, Jung Hoseok had himself in a tight situation again as Y/n begs him to lend her his clothes. Min Seo had been swnt by Y/n to her own room since she knows that her maid will try to prevent her from leaving.

"Hobiii~ For old times sakes, I need to go out." Y/n begs while clenching his sleeves.

"Your majesty, doing this just makes me tip toe at the death's door." Hoseok whined back to her.

"I still need to come back! I haven't bought your gift yet. Didn't I promised you one?" Y/n compromised.

"Don't try to sway me. I won't fall for it." Hoseok tried to remained unbothered and went to hide but was halted by Y/n.

"If you don't agree, I'll tell Jungkook to punish you." Y/n humped and glared at Hoseok playfully.

"For what? For not letting you escape this night?" the shadow guard snorted.

"You know very well how he believes me Hobi. Do you think he'll believe you more than me?" she retaliated.

She really have to go out to get that tea to make her infertile. She can't let herself have his child because it'll only cause her to be tied with him.

With her last statement, Hoseok hesitated.

He's very aware of the power of Y/n's words to the emperor. With just a simple sentence, without any reason, she could command the emperor to kill him in a blink of an eye.

So, with a defeated sigh. Hoseok went to grab a spare of his clothes as he doesn't want to endure wearing her dress again.

Seeing the other's defeated look, Y/n internally cheered. Hoseok may not know but she doesn't have the heart to tell Jungkook to punish Hobi. She's just threatening him in order for her to get out.

Once that she achieved that tea, she'll start her plans on checking her friends and family.

Namjoon is the nearest one so she'll start with him and then her family next.

Hoseok finally came back. His hand holding the same identical clothes she had worn previously.

"You're the best Hobi." Y/n happily chirped and went to change clothes, not noticing the fond look of the male at her sudden excitement.

Upon realizing that Hoseok's heartbeat reacted to her giddiness, he immediately shook his head and punched his chest repeatedly.

"Get yourself together." Hoseok muttered to himself and thought if he's actually bisexual.

Hoseok tried his best on stabilizing himself as he knew that seeing Y/n in male clothes will have a great impact again.

Hearing the creak of her bathroom's door, Hoseok prepared himself at seeing her appearance.

Y/n stood with his clothes on her body. She was fixing her hair and didn't noticed the red faced man who immediately turned his head so her figure isn't in his sight.

"I promise that I'll do my best in coming back early." Y/n told him and he nodded.

"Just go." Hoseok whined and made a shoo motion with his hands.

He soon heard her giggle before he heard a thump, indicating her landing from the window.

After making sure that she's gone, he went near the door to lock it and make sure that no one will come while she's gone, but when he was about to touch the door, it was suddenly opened by a person outside.

There stood the emperor with raging eyes and a sarcastic smile.