𝚇𝚇. 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛

A large bulky man went past them while snickering on his way.

"Find a much private place at least." said the man.

Y/n didn't even notice the man for she was too flabbergasted by Taehyung's actions.

Clenching her fists from her side, she slowly angled her foot to kick his shin. Her eyes scanned the seemingly immersed man who continued to savour her lips.

Under the bright moonlight, their shadows compliment each other. It would've been a romantic scene if watched from afar, that was until a manly deep scream echoed, scaring some of the sleeping birds away.

"Ugh-" Taehyung grunted whilst crouched down. "W-what the fuck Yin."

"You might be handsome but I'm not going to tolerate you doing intimate things like that." Yin huffed.

As much as it gave her a little increased heartbeats and a light blush on her cheeks, this is still a big no no.

It's like she's cheating.

'But you're gonna break up with him anyways.'

'Shut up.' she thought while pounding her head.

Meanwhile the 'injured' man continued to crouch down. It didn't really faze him since Yin's kick was somewhat weak but he had to pretend to be hurt in order to avoid Yin from seeing his nearly red face.

Why did it have to had a great impact on him?

He can hear his heartbeats ringing on his ears and it left him contemplating whether he is bent or not.

He doesn't really have a problem with being in love with the same sex, it's just that he doesn't want to risk the life of his lover since being in relationship  with the same sex in this time is illegal.

For the nth time, Taehyung scolded himself in his head.

'Stop thinking like this. It's not like you'll make Yin your lover.' he growled in his mind.

Taehyung stabilized himself and pretended to shook off some dust on his clothes while taking a deep breath, as if it would get rid of the blush on his face.

"First of all, I did that to escape those peopl-"

Thud

"Why do you have to look so feminine!" Yin flinched at the deep voiced man who yelled next to her.

"Did you have to shout?" Yin snarled.

Taehyung looked at him with a weird face.

"I don't know if that look is meant to be disgusted or what." Yin leaned away from the man who's having an existential crisis.

'Again, these heartbeats.' Taehyung thought while looking at Yin who has his hair down.

Yin is nice. Taehyung's heart had been attacked.

Yin is gorgeous. Double heart attack.

Yin looks feminine. Triple heart attack.

"Until how long are you gonna stare? I need to go." Yin declared. "I already accepted your apology so we're ok now, oki?" Yin smiled cutely while waving his hands as a goodbye.

Taehyung had been officially killed.

"Did you make me drink a love potion or something?"

"Stop with this weird ass questions."

"I really need to know. Just tell me the truth."

"Stop following me. I need to buy something exclusive."

"Did you put that love potion when we were eating together?"

"Tae shut up."

The two unconsciously walked together. It was like the tables had been turned. The one who was nagged before is the one who's nagging the other one now.

On the other side, Jimin gripped his sword tightly. His face having a weird smile.

He took a step forward but was halted by Namjoon who appeared out of nowhere.

"What?!"

"You're not supposed to be here." Namjoon declared and proceeded to knock him out with his bare hands.

Jimin is skilled with martial arts but Namjoon is an emperor's guard. Not too long after, he had Jimin passed out on the ground and decided to leave him there. He still needed to follow Y/n and figure out why she's out here in the middle of the night.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

Hoseok bowed against the emperor, his head touching the ground.

"You're one of her friends... Sadly. So that means I can't touch you or she'll hate me." The emperor grumbled. "But I can't let you go that easily right?" Jungkook laughed.

Hoseok retaliated a polite answer, agreeing with the emperor. His body is coated with sweat but he remained stoic.

"You're gonna pretend that I don't know anything about Y/n's escapades but in reality, you have to report to me whenever she goes out." Jungkook nodded to himself. "That's the best punishment for you so far. You would be eaten by the guilt of betraying your friend." he continued. "Don't mind the stalking for Y/n, Namjoon had taken care of that. Understood?"

"Yes, your majesty."

"Everything that she tells you, even the darkest secrets must be told to me, understood?"

"Y-yes, your majesty."

"Good. Now go back to your place and pretend that nothing happened. A little slip of a tongue to Y/n is equals to a much harsher punishment." The emperor ended and strolled out of the room.

Hoseok let out a big sigh.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

Fun Fact: This book is the version 2 of I'm still me and the version 1 is completely different to this one. Do y'all wanna see the original?

Readers: Shut up and tell us where you've been(ง'̀-'́)ง

Oke oke, here are the reasons why I've been gone.

1. Y/n here is a lil bit dumb(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') like girl's purpose is to avoid kookie yet she ended up under himᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ idk why i wrote her that way am sorry.

2. Writer's block.

3. Have been cringing from my works. Like, i felt like i somewhat matured a little (A LITTLE, LIKE 1%) and didn't like how i wrote stories. I was planning on giving away this story so someone can continue this coz i dont wanna leave yall hanging but here i am(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ enjoy my shitty work AHAHSHDDKFKF

4. This story overwhelmed me coz i wrote too many backstories and it made me more lazy¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i wish i can get rid of my lazyness because i really know the feeling of waiting for a chap(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ am sorry guys, i'll try to do my best to finish this one.

anyway, let me know if some of you wanna see the original version of this one, i still have it in my drafts so yeah. (Iz only 2 chaps btw)

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS, VOTE, READS,THOSE WHO ADD DIS TO THEIR READING LIST,ALL OF THE SUPPORTS THANK U THANK U