𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍

"Fucking dumbass!" Jungkook raged and swung his sword. His horse was startled by his yell, making it back away a few steps causing him to fail slashing Jimin.

"Ahh of course, you're too selfish to share." Jimin glowered.

"What the fuck do you take my wife for? An object?!" The emperor hissed.

"Don't act like you're any better Jeon. You literally groomed Y/n to be your wife." Jimin retaliates.

"You're really that dumb to the point you're spouting nonsense."

"If it weren't for you, Y/n would've been my wife!"

"And you think that she'll choose you?!"

"Well she clearly made a wrong choice because you're not taking care of her enough that it made her runaway from you!"

The two men were like two wolfs hissing and growling at each other, waiting for each other to attack.

"You're a womanizer who thinks girls are just something to please your dick. You clearly doesn't deserve her. You can't even respect her properly."

"Respect?" Jimin laughs. "There's no need for that once we're on the bed."

Jungkook grits his teeth.

"You heard that Joon?" He whispers. "I give you permission to shoot."

Jimin took his statement as a joke and snickered in response.

All these years, Jungkook couldn't touch even a single strand of his hair because he's also Y/n's best friend.

All he could do was threaten him repeatedly and that's it.

That's why Jimin can't explain the shock he had when he suddenly felt a painful thing impaling his chest.

He felt the metallic taste exploding in his mouth. His hands immediately grabbed on to the arrow, hopelessly pressing on his wound as if it would undo the pain.

His eyes were starting to blur but he could still determine the silhouette of the man that he hates to his core. This man is the one who took his everything.

A thud was heard and Jimin felt another pain on his back part.

He had fallen from his horse.

With teary eyes and gritted teeth he growled at the emperor, "Y/n-" he halts and spurts out some blood. A tear trickled down his cheek. "She's mine."

A sound of sword being removed from it's sheathing echoed, but Jimin still gathered all his strength and charged to the emperor.

"I SAID SHE'S MIN-URGK" Gargling from his own blood, Jimin fell to his knees and collapsed, taking his very last breath.

"You said you'll improve." Namjoon emerged from the shadows and stood beside Jungkook.

"I did and I will. I was just eliminating an ant that wants to use my wife as something to keep and pleasure himself with." With that Jungkook took out a white cloth to wipe his sword. "And you would've also killed him in secret if I didn't kill him now, right?" The emperor smirked, "I know you've been planning for that."

Namjoon stared at him for a while, "Where are you going to find her?"

"To the place where most runaways reside."

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"Northern part?" Y/n questioned as she clutch on Taehyung's clothes.

He had pestered her to climb on his back because they had been walking for a while.

He said that it'll help him build his muscles.

"Mm. That's where most runaways resides these days. I heard people there isn't under the influence of the imperial family." Taehyung answered.

"Aren't your back hurting?"

"What do you take me for? A weakling?" Taehyung huffed.

'Even if you're thrice my size, I'll still do this so you won't get tired.'

"And what do you take me for? A weakling? No? Now let me walk. I wanna exercise too." Y/n wiggled her body out of his grasp.

Taehyung, being afraid of accidentally letting her fall, immediately complied to her request and gently let her down.

"I'm wondering what would our life be in the future." Y/n mumbled.

Well, her jewelries are pretty enough to support them two until their old ages, but what she worries about is when Taehyung gets a family.

She's not sure if she'll be able to overcome her love for Jungkook, making the possibility high of her growing old alone since she wouldn't probably be able to love another man.

If Taehyung had heard these, his heart would surely crumble into dusts now.

"Do you have a dream?" Y/n randomly asked the man walking beside her.

Taehyung, who had been dazed at staring at her, snapped out of his stupor and coughed awkwardly with a blush on his face.

"I dream of having a large family." He mutters. "I want to have kids as many as I could." He jokes.

Y/n stared at him for a moment. "I feel sorry for your future wife."

Taehyung laughs.

"Of course I wouldn't force her to have a child if she doesn't want to." He stated with a smile.

"Even though you really yearns for your own child?"

"Yes Yin."

Y/n smiled.

He always had trouble saying her name so he just went for Yin since it's short and simple.

"I'll be willing to just adopt if she doesn't want her vagina ripping out-OW!" Taehyung yelped after Y/n hit the back of his head. "Ah whyyyyy?"

"You didn't have to mention that." Says the girl who now had a pink face.

"It's true tho-OWWW! OK! OK! I'LL STOP-AH!"

"You and your mouth urgh." Y/n hissed and walked away from him.

"Wait Yin, now that I've thought about it, you saw my dick!" Taehyung yells.

He could see her ears turning into bright red.

"Aish! Shush!" A panicked Y/n looked at him.

"It's big righ-I'LL STOP! I'LL STOP! I WAS JOKIN-AHHHH!"

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

Hello, am wondering if some ppl here ships crazy Kookie to Y/n.

Just a survey not mandatory tho :>

I dropped a hint bout the ending but I doubt someone will notice since it's REALLY hidden hehe