𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸. 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚢

TW! Mentioning the word r@p3 (censored I gotchu) sick things also.

This is it.

She's finally getting away.

But why does it feel so heavy to her chest?

Was it her remaining love for that man?

Y/n clenched her cloak.

Taehyung told her that she doesn't need to bring clothes because people will recognize it for they're all bearing the imperial symbol.

He also revealed that as a professional thief, he had already stolen every valuable things that could be sold in her room.

To be honest it was hard because it's the territory of the emperor.

But Hobi was there so everything was easy for him.

Hobi might die tho.

...

Might.

"Do I really have to carry you to take you away?" Taehyung declared after seeing her longing face.

She only looked at him with a worried look.

"You love him but he doesn't deserve you Yin." Taehyung gulped. Those words hurts him. "It's normal for an emperor to have multiple wives. The more you stay here, the more hurt you'll be. Stop setting your eyes on him."

'Instead, look at me.'

"Alright." Y/n exhaled and jumped repeatedly.

"What.. what are you doing?"

"Shaking off the bad vibes. Come on Tae, let's run!" Y/n smiled and walked away despite not knowing where they're off too.

Taehyung stared at her back blankly before letting out his own smile.

"Stop this Yin, I might explode." said the man with pink cheeks while going after his precious inamorata.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"A what?"

"A powder."

"You exchanged a land just for a powder?!" Jungkook's mother exclaimed.

"Y/n hated being sweaty." Jungkook mumbled.

"Jungkook.." his mother sighed. "I remember doing archery together with Y/n. She was sweaty but she didn't seem to mind."

"She told me she hated it when we were 10."

His mother deadpanned.

"Jungkook that was years ag- Oh my goodness." She clicked her tongue. "You would go this far for Y/n yet you still took in a concubine?"

"You don't get it mother."

"Then make me understand!"

Jungkook looked at her with a conflicted look.

'She is my mother. It would be fine right?'

"Do you remember when father almost lose you?" He started. "Despite being pokerfaced, I knew how father was feeling. He was scared of losing you, sad that he wasn't able to protect you, regrets that he put you in the empress position and angry that he couldn't do anything as you lie on the bed fighting for your life." He continues. "I am not afraid to suffer those emotions, rather, I am afraid that Y/n will suffer, mother. I can't imagine seeing her in pai-"

"But she's in pain right now my son." She interrupts. "I now understand that you took in that concubine to lure the danger away from Y/n but why don't you just tell her this? And stop her from hurting." His mother suggested.

"Do you think Y/n can keep a secret? I am not even supposed to tell you this but you're my mother." He sighed. "A small slip of a tongue and she'll be definitely be a target."

Eunsoo couldn't help but look at her son with solemn eyes.

If only they were a normal person, then her son wouldn't be bearing this much.

"I love her, mother. I really do. To the point that it hurts so much here." He clenches his chest part. "I love her that I am doing several inhuman things just to keep her beside me. I-i love her to the point that I want to possess her."

"I understand that you love her too much Kookie." Eunsoo cupped his face. "But you must learn to differentiate love and obsession."

"I am not obsessed, I just love her too much!"

"Jungkook.." she sighed. "I heard that you told Hoseok to report everything that Y/n do, and I know that you haven't received any report yet. Why? I ordered him not to follow you. You shouldn't be prying to Y/n's business."

Jungkook's eyes became sharp.

"But she's my wife. Mine."

"Yes yes, she's your wife and you're her husband. Despite those titles, you two still have your own privacy, and what you've been doing is prying into Y/n's privacy without any consent from her. Just because you're her husband doesn't mean that you get a pass to everything. Heck, if you had a sex with her and she wasn't willing, it's r@pe. Yes, you're her husband but still." Eunsoo retracted her hands and stared at him then smiled. "You're just like your father." She giggles.

Jungkook who had a face of questioning his whole life turned to look at her.

"Your father might look normal. Yes he kills, it's normal for an emperor. He might torture some enemy who committed a grave sin, but what made me mad at him one time was because of his possessiveness." She said while staring to her son. "He had gouged someone's eyes out with his own hands because that man looked at my bosom while licking his lips. He cut someone's tongue and fed it to the same owner after making a vulgar compliment for me. There are many more sick stories of him and it made me kind of disgusted. I stayed away from him for a couple of time to make him learn his mistakes. I should've actually left him...but I couldn't because I loved your father despite his possessive nature. I guess I am also sick in a kind of way. Thankfully, his possessiveness of his lowered down everytime I left him for him to learn."

Jungkook looked at her with a blank face.

'But I did worse and Y/n doesn't know them yet.'

"I am telling you Kookie. You must get rid of these behaviour because rather than making Y/n closer to you, it'll only drive her away. Alright?" She told him while patting his head.

The son nodded absentmindedly.

He'll try to do his mother's suggestion just to be with her.

To be honest, keeping his dirty works hidden would be an easier thing but no.

For Y/n, he'll improve.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾
Am buried in schoolworks am sorry(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Istg, I'm trying my best to end this soon but it kept on getting longer ackkkk