Smoke & Ecstasy

Olivia sat against the headboard of the bed she and Elliot shared in only a matching black bra and panty set. She put her phone on the nightstand as she took a hit of the blunt between her fingers. Elliot watched through the mirror of the bathroom while he brushed his teeth as she blew the smoke out and left her lips parted as her eyes closed. Once he was finished he joined her on the bed. She smiled at him before taking another hit and blowing the smoke into his mouth. He inhaled and exhaled, then met her lips for a searing kiss. They were both feeling their high. Olivia passed it to Elliot, where he hit it twice before he put it out in the ashtray. He wanted her body. "Come here baby, I want you." He whispered into the smoke filled air. Olivia smiled sweetly climbing into his lap. She started grinding slowly, feeling his cock harden beneath her already wet pussy. "I feel you," Olivia whispered against his lips. They kissed and she slid her tongue relishing in the delicious taste of him and the weed. "I want to be inside you," Elliot told her looking into her red, hooded eyes. When she nodded, he moved her panties to the side and pulled his boxers down. He guided her pussy down on his cock and they both moaned together meeting for a hot kiss. "You gotta move baby," Elliot begged. Olivia began moving her hips to the soft sound of the radio that was playing beside the bed. Elliot watched in amazement as she swiveled her hips while she managed to move up and down, simultaneously. "Yea, fuck my cock, Livia." Elliot moaned. He felt like she was moving in slow motion. Everything felt so good. Olivia moved her arms to wrap around Elliot's neck so she could look into his eyes as she fucked him. Elliot found her ass with his hands as she began to bounce it on his cock. "I love having your cock inside me, Ellie." Olivia almost whined. Their foreheads were together as Elliot felt her walls begin to tighten around his member. "That's it baby, cum for me." Elliot cooed in her ear. Her orgasm washed over her and she let her head fall back exposing her throat to partner. He latched his lips onto her soft skin and sucked. He heard her moan again and knew he was most likely leaving a mark. Elliot felt his own orgasm building and he flipped them so her back was on the bed. Elliot moved at a slow, steady pace inside her. The pressure and feeling was overwhelming for them both. His eyes were closed but heard Olivia squeal and felt the gush of liquid around his cock signifying she had squirted. That only pushed him closer to the edge. He sucked one of her peaked nipples into his mouth, before meeting her stunned, but relaxed face. His hands were framing her head, when he groaned, "I'm cumming." Olivia felt him fill her up and neither of them had ever felt such ecstasy.

Please remember to R&R. 💗