His View

He threw her down on the bed, her warm back scorching the cool silky sheets. Her flawless skin was flushed from arousal, her beautiful brown eyes were open and looking deep into his soul, and her chestnut hair was tousled. She was the most gorgeous woman he'd ever saw. He thanked every God that existed that he was lucky enough to be her boyfriend. He stood above her admiring her toned body only clad in red bikini panties. Her arms were head level, showing him her submissiveness. He gripped his cock in his hand, continuing to let his eyes travel her hourglass figure. "You're so sexy," Elliot told her as he squeezed her thigh with his free hand. He heard her whimper from impatience. He used both hands and slowly slid her panties down her long, tan legs, stopping when her soaked slit was in plain view. She heard him growl and felt another pang of wetness rush through her tight cunt. He ripped her panties completely off and moved himself overtop of her so his raging dick had easy access. He stared into her eyes as he grasped her hands in his, keeping them above her head as he slid himself completely inside her. Her eyes were almost black and she was so wet, so warm, and so god damn tight. He was losing his mind slowly as he listened to her moans and whines of pleasure. He pushed himself up, pushing her further down into the bed. From his position he could look down and see her tits swaying as he thrusted into her and his cock slide in and out of her. He felt her hips shift under his and her legs wrap around him. He kissed her deeply as he continued to pound into her. He felt like he could suffocate in her kiss. He felt her pussy tighten and knew she was close. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't as well. When he heard her squeal, he glanced up to see her eyes shut tightly and knew her delicious internal explosion was about to occur. He smirked and moved inside her deeper and harder pushing them both over the edge. They came at the same time and he rolled off of her. She snuggled into his chest and smiled up at him tired but satisfied, "That never gets old," she breathed as she kissed his chest and laid her head on his bicep.