Are We Over?

Olivia really hadn't been herself for the last couple days and Elliot could sense it. They were sat at a monitor watching for a perp when Elliot finally spoke up, "Liv, is there something wrong? You've been acting different." He said seriously. Olivia blew it off and blamed it on the time of the month and Elliot had not necessarily believed her, but he let it go. He smiled slightly and leaned forward kissing her forehead, "Love you Liv." He said sweetly before they got back to work. After the perp had been caught, Olivia was packing up her stuff to head home when she saw Elliot walk in the squad room. She took a deep breath and walked over to his desk, "Hey El, can I see you in the cribs?" She asked nervously and Elliot caught on right away, nodding his head in acceptance with a smirk like every other time. He was gonna get lucky. He went ahead up and when she came through the door, he playfully pushed her up against it as he kissed and touched her. She was a moaning mess but she knew she needed to do this now. She placed a firm hand on his chest, in which he took as a sign to stop. "What's wrong, babe?" He asked, "This is what you wanted right?" She nodded yes and smiled. "El, I need to tell you something." She whispered by his ear and then pulled back to look at him. She had tears in her eyes and he was actually concerned, "Olivia, did something happen? You..you're not breaking up with me are you?" He got even more scared. She smiled again and shook her head no. "God, no El! I'm pregnant!" She smiled and let the tears fall freely. She giggled at his stunned but happy face, "Pregnant. You're gonna be a mom!" He smiled and hugged her tight. After they came down from their high, Olivia looked at him with lust, "Make love to me, El." She whispered and that's what he did. He laid her down on "their" cot, undressed them slowly, and kissed her as he thrusted deep and slow listening to their combined moans. He was such a lucky man.