Quickie

"Come on El, just one more shot.." Olivia whined as she downed her 3rd shot of Patron. "Liv, we have work tomorrow." Elliot growled. He refused to let her get shit faced despite how hard a case was. "Oh come on! Just one more! El, I'm barely buzzed." Olivia Benson could hold her liquor. However even a few shots of the good stuff, made her a little flirty and a lot braver. "No, I'm gonna drive you home." He said taking her by the arm and pulling her from her bar stool out the back of the bar towards their car. When Olivia heard the door shut, she ripped her arm out of his grasp and pressed her body against his making his back collide with the brick wall. She smirked when she heard him groan. "Liv, you're drunk." Elliot said not making any moves to separate their bodies. "Oh trust me El, I know exactly what I'm doing." She giggled as she moved her hands from his biceps to his belt and sucked his neck. "I want you El, now fuck me. Right here, right now, but ya gotta be quick." She moaned in his ear before looking in his eyes proving she was sober enough. Elliot growled and couldn't believe what they were doing. He let her undo his pants before he picked her up and pinned her back to the wall, moving her skirt up her soft thighs, gaining entrance to her incredible body. Olivia let her head fall back against the brick when she felt the sweet burn of his cock pushing inside her. She let out a string of profanities before wrapping her arms around his neck and looking in his eyes as he slammed her body down on his shaft repeatedly. He smirked at the purple mark he left on her neck, "I marked you. Guess you're mine now." He said as he finished inside her and she moaned her approval.