I Want You

Y'all better thank b3nsler for this sexy idea. If you're not following her already, you should be!

Olivia sat across from her partner working on the mountain of paperwork they'd been putting off. Captain Cragen exited his office and bid his two best detectives a goodnight and told them not to stay too late. The duo were the only ones left in the squad room, except for the janitor that had finished and moved down the hall. "Shit, I was supposed to have this one on Cragen's desk last week. You want coffee while I'm up?" she said and walked it to his office, sliding it in the middle of the stack of paperwork that adorned his desk. Olivia didn't hear Elliot walk into Cragen's office behind her, grabbed her hips and pulled her back into his erection. "No, but I want you. Right here, right now," Elliot growled, making Olivia gasp then push her ass back further into him. "Then take me," she breathed as she bent herself over their CO's desk and wiggled her ass waiting for him. Elliot wasted no time sliding her pants and panties down her legs, teasing her entrance with his tip. He watched as one hand reached behind her and grabbed her ass cheek, opening herself up more to him. "Come on El, fuck me. I want it rough, you know I can take it." She begged him. Elliot gripped his dick and filled her completely in one thrust making her hips slam into the desk and a guttural moan leave her throat. "You wanna be a bad girl? Wanna be my naughty little slut?" Elliot asked her as his hand went to her hair tugging as he began to fuck her, using her hair to pull her back on his cock. He fucked her hard, using his free hand to place a hard slap on her ass, making her squeal. Elliot felt the surge of wetness around his cock and grinned. He watched as her hand came into view between her legs as she rubbed her clit furiously while he fucked her relentlessly. Elliot pulled out of her quickly, spinning her around, sitting her on the desk, and bent one knee, letting her foot sit flat on the desk, while the other dangled, effectively opening her up to him. Elliot pushed into her once more and watched as her hand that wasn't holding herself up, moved down her abdomen to play with her swollen clit once more. Elliot smirked, meeting her brown eyes with his blue ones, "Rub that clit for me baby, I'm gonna make you cum so hard." He growled as his hand moved over hers, and helped her rub her own clit. It was sexy and she couldn't break eye contact with him. "Choke me, I'm so close," Eliot heard her whine and immediately did as she wished. He brought his face close to hers and wrapped his hand around her throat, adding only a little pressure at first, then a little more. He felt another surge of wetness coat his cock as he fucked her hard and fast. He watched her eyes roll back in pleasure as he mouth opened slightly, still rubbing her clit. "Cum on my cock, Olivia." He demanded as he pressed a kiss to her lips, his hand still wrapped around her throat. Seconds later, Olivia felt her orgasm crash over her, harder than she'd ever experienced. Elliot felt a gush of liquid coat his cock and splash out onto his abdomen and thighs. He let go of her throat hearing her whimper as she squirted, knowing she was incredibly sensitive. Elliot slowed his strokes, fucking her deep as he felt his own orgasm arise suddenly, the added arousal from her squirting. He had no idea Olivia Benson was a squirter, but it was incredibly hot. He stilled inside her, buried balls deep and grunted as his cum spurred out of him and into her cunt, mixing with her sweet fluids. Olivia's forehead crashed into Elliot's chest as they caught their breaths, both coming down from their delicious highs. "I've never squirted before," Olivia breathed, making a shocked but cocky smirk appear on Elliot's face. "Well that won't be your last time. I'm going to make it my goal. Make Olivia Benson squirt." He grinned.