Seeing Stars

Olivia and Elliot were excited to have the rest of the evening off, however, a call from Kathleen explaining her car had broke down put a hold on their naughty plans. While Elliot picked his daughter up and drove her home, Olivia found herself needing a release. The brunette made her way to her bedroom where she pulled Elliot's old Marines shirt over her head and slid her lilac colored panties down her long, tanned legs. The detective was in stimulation overload due to one hand rubbing and pinching her nipples and the other hand moving two fingers in and out of herself. Olivia was nearing her release when she heard a throat clear loudly. She shot up from the bed and found Elliot standing in the doorway, none too impressed at what he had found when he came home. "Olivia, what the hell do you think you're doing?" He growled, moving closer to her. She swallowed nervously, "Uh, I needed to cum so I—" whispered before she was interrupted by his haughty chuckle. "Well if you think you can do so good, don't let me stop you." He said as he perched himself in a chair at the end of the bed waiting for her to continue. Olivia looked up at him, she didn't want her fingers, she wanted his dick, his tongue, his fingers. "But I—" she failed to say. "What? You want me now, instead of your fingers? They not good enough for daddy's babygirl?" She moaned at his words, bit her lip, and shook her head no. Elliot smirked and moved his hands to her waist, "Tell me what you want then, baby?" She looked up at him in awe and bit her lip again. She knew exactly what she wanted, "I want your tongue in my pussy, daddy, please." She whined. With her admission, he picked her up, allowing her back to rest in his hands and moved her pussy to mouth level. He could smell her arousal and see the light glisten off of her wetness, "You're so sexy, Liv." He praised before sliding his tongue inside her sweet cunt and devouring it until she saw stars from her orgasm.