Daddy's Home

Olivia was sitting on the couch sipping some wine in what she knew was Elliot's favorite dress. It clung to her in all the right places, showing off her remarkable hourglass figure. She was thick and she knew she was every man and even woman's dream. When Elliot finally came through the door, he wrapped his arms around her from behind and planted a hot kiss in the crook of her neck. He spun her around and allowed her to jump into his arms, wrap her long tan legs around his waist, and kiss him passionately. Elliot walked Olivia to the bedroom and pushed her up against the wall, one hand on her ass for support, the other tangled in her chocolate locks, tugging just the way she liked it. Elliot laid her on the bed and bunched her dress up at her waist. He bent down and kissed her clit through her black, silky thong before ripping it off her body. He brought his eyes back to see her dripping cunt glisten in the lamp light. Olivia quickly slid her dress the rest of the way up her body where she allowed her perfect tits to spring free. He allowed his eyes to appreciate her body until he heard her lust filled, needy voice. "I've waited all day, Elliot, please fuck me," she moaned arching her back and hips off the bed giving him a wonderful sight. He leaned in and placed long licks to her already swollen pussy, making her moan and beg even more. He inserted his tongue and lapped at her heat until her back was arched completely off the bed and she was all but screaming his name. He grinned his famous "Stabler Smirk" and unbuttoned his slacks, finally letting his painfully hard cock free. Elliot slid his hand under her back and moved over top of her. In one thrust he was inside her and she began crying for him not to stop. He stilled instantly teasing her a little. He bit her ear lightly and whispered, "Don't worry babygirl, daddy's home and he's gonna take real good care of you." He heard her breath hitch and a sexy whimper escape before he continued to bring her to a high that she swears gets better every time they fuck.

Hey, hope y'all are enjoying them! Stay dirty! 😏