Naughty Narrator

Disclaimer: The italicized quotes in this one-shot are actual quotes from the 50 Shades of Grey series by E. L. James.

Olivia sat on the couch waiting for Elliot to get home with a good book and a glass of wine in her hand. She was caught up in her book but still heard the familiar jingle of the door being unlocked. Elliot came through the door and sat his badge and gun on the counter before making his way over to his beautiful girlfriend. "Hey gorgeous," Elliot addressed her leaning her head back against the couch and bending over it so he could meet her lips. "Hi," she smiled sweetly at him. "Whatcha reading?" Elliot asked sitting beside her. She blushed and giggled, "50 Shades of Grey." Elliot chuckled, "Read it to me," he told her and she complied. Elliot heard her beautiful, sexy voice feel the room as she read the book out loud."He then starts on my right foot, repeating the whole seductive, mind-blowing process as he maneuvers up my body. He's going to kiss me there, I know it, and part of me is glowing with anticipation," Olivia read with seduction laced in her voice. Listening to her read, Elliot smirked at the idea that popped into his head. He moved his hands to hips where he pulled the tight black fabric of her leggings over her ass and down her thighs, along with her panties. "El.." Olivia whispered. He moved her so she was laying on her back on the couch and he was between her thighs. He followed the book. Elliot started kissing up her leg from her foot and stopped before he got to the place she wanted his lips, switching to the other leg. He listened to her moans as he placed the sloppy, wet kisses on her silky skin. He finally reached her pussy and placed a kiss to her now wet folds and clit. "El," she repeated with a whine, trying to put her book down. "Uh-uh, keep reading Olivia," Elliot told her dominantly. She swallowed the moan his dominance almost let escape her. "He rhythmically strokes the front wall of my vagina while he continues the exquisite, relentless licking and sucking," Olivia read shakily as she felt Elliot do just that. He slipped two fingers into her wet cunt and began licking and sucking her clit until she was a moaning mess. Elliot loved hearing the sounds rolling off her plump lips, knowing he was the one causing them. He paused for a moment after he nearly brought her to orgasm, "Keep reading, Olivia, or I'm going to stop," he threatened. She quickly scanned the page for words that were similar to what she needed done to her. She was so close already and when she felt him blow on her wet folds while he finger fucked her, she knew she was done for. "Mmm fuck," she moaned as she let the orgasm she'd been holding back. Elliot watched with a smirk as her body vibrated from the strength of her release. Olivia let her eyes open to see his cocky grin but knew his threat wasn't an empty one, she found the perfect passage for her next release. She glanced up at him and whimpered repeatedly as she read the following lines, "His arms wrapped around me, flipping me, before pulling me to him, hard and fast, gripping my pony tail to tilt my head up, kissing me like his life depended on it." She heard Elliot chuckle at her obvious skipping of lines, but he followed suit, releasing himself from his slacks and flipping her over on her stomach. "You want my cock, huh?" Elliot chuckled as he slung the book across the room. She felt him slam into her wet and waiting entrance and she couldn't help the whimper that she let escape, "Oh my god, yes," Olivia moaned loudly feeling him as deep as possible. Elliot began thrusting quickly inside her as he used her own hips to bring her pussy further onto his cock. "Fuck, Olivia, you feel so fucking good." He hissed before leaning down and gripping her hair causing her to yelp and turn her head to meet his eyes, "You're all mine, Olivia." He met her lips with searing, breath-taking kiss as he emptied his cum inside her.

Hope you liked this one! This one will not have a part 2 - but I do want to let y'all choose which story I publish next based only on the title. Comment which one you'd like to read next based on what you think the title means. The one with the most will be published this evening. #1 - Hot & Cold or #2 - Proof.
DONT FORGET TO R&R! Love y'all! 💗