Be My Valentine

This sweet & sexy one shot idea came from criminalminds_whore_! Happy Valentine's Day y'all! 💋

For the last 6 years, since they had their babies, Elliot and Olivia rarely got time to themselves. However, tonight was one of the few nights Elliot planned to make sure he and Olivia had some time alone. Olivia and Elliot had put their 6 year old Shiloh, 4 year old Rhett, and 1 year old Willow to bed an hour early, so Olivia could excuse herself to get ready for their date like Elliot had suggested. Elliot changed into a nice button down shirt and jeans before he made Olivia's favorite dinner: chicken alfredo, garlic bread, and a delicious garden salad. It wafted through the house and she smiled knowing exactly what he was cooking. However, what she wasn't expecting to see when she emerged from their bedroom was the romantic venue Elliot had created in their dinning room. The only light in the room was from two vanilla scented candles that sat in the middle of the table that now had a white lace cloth draped over it and sprinkled with red and pink heart confetti. In the center of the table sat a large bouquet of her favorite flowers, white peonies, wrapped in a pretty pink bow. Their dinner waited for them on opposite sides of the table while soft, romantic music played in the background. Tears clouded Olivia's eyes as she took in her incredibly sexy husband who was leaning against the counter taking her in. Olivia wore a red knee length dress, her hair was curled perfectly, and her makeup was flawless. Elliot noticed the diamond pendant that laid between her breasts that he'd gotten her for her birthday only days earlier and smiled before walking towards her. Elliot took her in his arms and pulled her close, bringing her lips to his as he wrapped his arms around her back and rested them on her ass. "It's not much, but it's more than what we've gotten lately. Happy Valentine's Day, baby," Elliot admitted softly into her ear as he placed small kisses on the skin below. Olivia smiled and clung to him, letting her body shiver from his kisses, "It's perfect, El. I love you so much. This means the world to me." She told him and pulled his lips back to hers. The two sat at the table and enjoyed their meal before Elliot stood up and with a smile, asked if Olivia wanted to dance. She listened and heard the lyrics of their song, the same song they danced to on their wedding day: Elvis Presley's Can't Help Falling In Love.
Elliot wrapped his wife in his arms and swayed with her in their kitchen, listening to Elvis' deep voice while Elliot was whispering the lyrics into her ear. Olivia was feeling a mix of emotions, one being arousal. Elliot always made sure she was happy and right now, she was beyond it. Just knowing he would do something like this for her, made her love him even more. "I need you," Olivia whispered against his lips as they swayed to the song. Elliot's eyes took her in, before picking her up bridal style, hearing her giggle, and carrying her to their bedroom. The two stood in front of one another, undressing themselves. Elliot watching as red, lace lingerie came into view from underneath her dress and his breath hitched. "Jesus Christ, Livia, you're the hottest woman on this planet." He praised her taking her body in his hands, appreciating it. Elliot stood back, his noticeable erection straining in his briefs, making Olivia's pussy even wetter. "I wore it just for you baby," she whispered, undoing her bra, and climbing on the bed, crossing her legs and waiting for him. Elliot growled and fisted himself as he walked closer to her, running his hand under her chin and locking her gaze. "Lay back," he whispered and watched as she did just that. He took in Olivia's full breasts and then hooked his fingers into her panties, sliding them up and off her body, keeping her legs in the air. Elliot spread her wide and took in her pretty, wet pussy and knew he had to have her. He lowered his own boxers and slid into her awaiting core, making her whimper. He groaned feeling her tightness consume him, but kept moving determined to bring her over the edge. "I never knew I could love someone this much. Then I met you." He whispered into the air as he fucked her slowly and deliberately. They weren't making love and they weren't fucking, it was somewhere in the grey area between and he found it erotic. Olivia's hands moved from her breasts to her hair, arching her back as she enjoyed his cock thrusting between her thighs. "I love you, Elliot," she whispered meeting his blue eyes while they moved together intimately. Elliot's pace picked up and Olivia moaned his name over and over as she reached her orgasm. Elliot spilled inside her, soon after and collapsed on top of her, bringing his lips to hers. "You've made me a wife, you've made me a mom, and you've made me the happiest woman in the world," she said sweetly wrapping her arms around his back, enjoying the moment. Elliot placed a soft kiss to her neck and whispered, "I'm so glad you'll always be my Valentine."