You Dont Need That

Disclaimer: I am in no way supporting infidelity, I am simply writing a hot one shot that was requested. Please R&R 💗

Elliot texted Olivia who was sitting in the unmarked squad car just down the street from his house, "She just left." Olivia watched Kathy pull out of the driveway and drive in the opposite direction to the store. Once her car was out of sight, Olivia made her way to Elliot's front door where he opened it quickly and pulled her in, pushing her up against it. He cupped her face and kissed her hard, "Fuck Liv, I want you." She moaned into her partner's mouth and smirked against his lips, "Then take me." Elliot moved them to the couch where she straddled his legs. Olivia continued kissing him as they began undressing each other. Once they were naked and she felt his fingers brush her clit, she pulled his hand up to her mouth. Olivia smirked before removing his wedding band with her teeth and spitting it across the living room floor, causing it to land on the cream carpet. "You don't need that right now," she said sucking his fingers before he replaced them on her pussy. His cock was rock hard already and it took no time for her to ease herself down on his member. "Jesus Christ," Elliot hissed. He watched as Olivia moved her hips, ran her hands through her own hair, closed her eyes, and bit her lip. She resembled a god damn porn star and he couldn't get enough. "Fucking Hell." Elliot moaned as Olivia picked up her pace, swiveling her hips fast mixed with an up and down motion. "You like that, baby? Your wife doesn't do this for you does she?" Olivia moaned being filthy and vulgar. Elliot gripped her hips and looked into her eyes, "Fuck no," he growled. Olivia moved her hands from her hair, running them down her body, before stopping at her tits. She squeezed them and moaned loudly as she kept the rhythm. She spun around in his lap, placing her hands on her knees as she began to twerk on his cock. Elliot gripped her hips as he watched her ass slam on his dick. He spanked her making her whimper. She moved her hair to the side and bit her lip as she looked at him going total slut. "Yea, spank me Ellie, I've been a bad little slut." She said with ferocity in her eyes. At her words, he spanked her again. He knew he wouldn't last long, especially when he felt her walls tightening around him. Olivia's body began to convulse as she slowed her pace, "I'm gonna cum, baby." Elliot warned but she didn't move. Instead she turned her head to look at him, "Cum in my pussy, El. I want it." Elliot groaned and granted her wish, he pushed up into her and spilled his seed inside her. He watched as she continued to move slowly and his cum ran out of her pussy, down his cock, and on his balls. She stood up and moved to her knees licking the cum from his balls to the tip of his cock, causing his eyes to roll back in his head at the erotic scene. Olivia kissed his lips sensually before pulling her panties back on. She got dressed as her partner sat naked and exhausted on his couch. She winked as she made it to the door, "You might wanna find your ring before your wife does," closing it behind her.

Y'all got a double update cause I love your feedback! Enjoy and stay dirty! 😛