The Courtroom

Elliot was sitting in court, waiting for a verdict when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. When he pulled it out to check it, he smiled when saw who it was from, "One new message: Livia." He quickly opened it and was stunned when he was met with a picture of her looking at the camera sucking a finger into her mouth, her lustful eyes digging deep into his soul. He read the text beneath it, "Hey big boy, I have a little problem, think you can help me?" He couldn't believe her. By the background of the picture, he could tell she was in the locker room. He quickly responded, "Livia, you're so bad! You're gonna get me charged for contempt." Not soon after, he received another text, "Oh but daddy, I'm so wet." He was getting turned on and frustrated at the same time. He smirked and texted back, "Well princess, if you're a good girl, you'll get it later." He didn't receive a text for a few minutes and was satisfied that he finally shut her up until he felt his phone vibrate again. He sighed and looked down. The air in his lungs quickly vacated when he stared down at the picture of her large, tanned tits. He felt his cock stir and inwardly growled. He finally took his eyes off the image to read the text below, "You know you'll give it to me whether I'm good or not, because you can't get enough of me. But until then, I guess I'm going to have to take care of my problem myself." He scrolled down further and felt his chest and neck start to heat up. She had her legs bent and spread, with her thong pulled slightly to the side showing off her glistening pussy. He was still in awe of how naughty she was being, when he got her final text, "But don't be jealous, daddy. I'll only be thinking of you."

Hey y'all! Don't forget to give us feedback and vote on these stories! That's what keeps us going! We love all our readers! Stay dirty 😏