Secrets & Dirty Sheets

Elliot burst through the door of the cribs to wake Olivia. Due to a fresh lead in their latest case they hadn't slept in a while. Things just kept escalating and they ended up with another lead, that's why he was waking her up now. When he entered the dimly lit room, the sight before him caused him to stop dead in his tracks. Olivia was lying on her back, her arms were above her head, he lips were parted just the slightest bit, and her white shirt had ridden up showing off a sliver of her tanned, toned tummy. His mind flashed back to a few nights ago even she was lying on her back, naked, in his and his wife, Kathy's bed. She was gripping the headboard, head thrown back, moaning while he was slamming into her like he couldn't get deep enough. She was a breathtaking sight. Elliot vividly remembered glancing over to the side of the bed, seeing his and Kathy's wedding picture, considering the wrong in the situation right before blowing his load inside his partner and suddenly forgetting everything else when he heard her scream and felt her pussy clench around his cock as she came right behind him, back arched, and moaning his name as her nails scratched down his back. He knew this was wrong but how could he pass up the erotic opportunity to watch his beautiful partner cum around his cock, while her head rested on the same pillow his wife's did every night. He looked down to see her eyes opening shining with satisfaction as she leaned up and kissed him slipping her tongue in his mouth. He was going to hell, but fuck it, it was worth it.