Video Surveillance

Kathy was fuming watching the tape from the hidden camera she put in her and Elliot's bedroom. She was blushing from what she was hearing and seeing. The blonde watched as her husband bent his brunette partner over their bed and fucked her from behind. "Oh yea, fuck me daddy! Right there! Don't ever stop!" She heard Olivia moan as her husband pounded the detective pulling her hair and smacking her ass. He'd never gotten rough with her and she was thankful. She didn't know that side of him existed. She continued to watch as he flipped her over and went down on her, Olivia guiding his head to the spot that made her back arch and her toes curl, "Mmm fuck yea! Eat my pussy, it's all yours El!" She whined in a childlike fashion which made Kathy blush even more. She finally had enough and decided to confront the two detectives. She made her way to the precinct expecting to find the two at their desks but was directed to the crib by Fin. She huffed and threw the door open, eyes wide as he found her husband kneading the younger woman's ass with his tongue down her throat. The two detectives eyes went wide before a smirk found its way to Olivia's face. "Hi Kath." She said sweetly. Truth is, Olivia noticed the dim blinking red light from the corner of the bedroom the last time they had sex. She smirked and told Elliot, in which he chuckled. He had put in divorce papers months ago and Kathy refused to sign them. The look on Kathy's face was priceless, she wondered which part she was thinking about as a blush crept up her neck. Was it when she called him daddy? When Elliot bounced her fat ass off his long, thick cock? When he went down on her? Elliot stepped aside after telling Kathy he meant that it was over. All they did was fight. Olivia finally stepped a little closer to Kathy, "We found your camera, and Ellie told me you loved it when he went down on you and it was the kinkiest thing you did." She laughed, "Well guess what honey, I taught him that thing you like." She smirked as she blew her a kiss and walked out the door laughing as Kathy's eyes went wide.