Bar Tabs

Olivia and Elliot sat side by side at their favorite bar, nursing their respected drinks and running up their bar tabs. It was Friday night and they thankfully had the next day off. Elliot ordered the two of them wings and fries that they shared as they sipped on the alcohol. Elliot listened carefully as Olivia sang the lyrics to the song that filled the speakers absentmindedly, "Boy I'm tryna to meet your momma on a Sunday and make a lotta love on a Monday," she finished as she took another sip of her drink. Elliot couldn't stop thinking about those lyrics. Making love to her was only his biggest fantasy. Elliot watched as Olivia plucked the Maraschino cherry out of her drink, wrap her plump lips around the cherry, and then place the stem in her mouth. A few seconds later, she pulled the stem out, tied in a perfect knot. Elliot was beyond impressed and couldn't keep the impure thoughts of her tongue and mouth on his cock from invading his mind. "You have a very talented mouth," Elliot told her suggestively with a smirk, "But so do I," he whispered close to her ear. He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or the flirt competition they seemed to be in lately, but he didn't regret a word. He heard her gasp and saw her mouth open in shock. "What did you say?" she asked not sure if she truly heard him correct. Of course, Elliot had no problem repeating his dirty words with a smirk, "I said, you're not the only one with a talented mouth, Olivia." Elliot watched Olivia visibly swallow before she gained the courage to acknowledge his words, "I don't know if I believe you," she challenged nervously as she glanced at him, her teeth assaulting her bottom lip. Elliot smirked as he leaned in to her. She could feel his breath on her ear, "Don't start something you don't want me to finish, princess," he warned in an authoritative tone. Olivia's head was swimming and it wasn't from the alcohol, it was because their boundaries no longer existed. "Maybe I want you to finish it," Olivia told him softly as she turned her body to look directly at him. Olivia heard Elliot growl, before he threw some bills on the counter to cover their tabs and pulled Olivia out the door by her hand. The parking lot of the bar was dark, Elliot couldn't have been more thankful that the  street lamps were not doing their job. The partners reached his car and Elliot quickly opened the back door and pushed Olivia inside. "El.." she whimpered breathlessly as her shoulders leaned back against the door handle on the opposite side. Elliot made quick work of sliding her shoes, tight slacks, and sexy panties down her legs until they were bunched up on the car floor. Elliot closed the door behind him as he climbed it on his hands and knees. He placed  Olivia on her back with her legs over his shoulders, resting on his back. Olivia squirmed in anticipation as she felt Elliot's breath on her bare pussy. Olivia was soaked from their conversation in the bar and Elliot groaned as he could smell her arousal. "Fuck Olivia," Elliot groaned as his fingers parted her folds ever so slightly and took in her pretty, pink pussy. Elliot couldn't wait any longer. He kissed her inner thigh before placing a kiss on her clit, causing her to gasp. "I love how your breath hitches when I put my mouth on your pussy, letting me know you want it so bad," Elliot told her. He then ran his tongue from her entrance to her clit, making her moan loudly. He began to lap at her pussy, loving her sweet taste. He moved his lips to suck her clit before moving his tongue to her entrance where he began fucking her pussy with his tongue. She was a moaning mess, she needed more. She was so incredibly close, "You sound so sexy when I go down on you," he complimented her. Olivia moved her hand from her breast to place on the back of his head as she moved her body in a way that opened her up even more to him. Elliot noticed the change in her breathing and the sporadic movements and whimpers. "That's it baby, cum for me. Cum on my tongue. Let me taste you," Elliot encouraged her, keeping his mouth on her. Elliot heard her strangled cry and felt her hips thrust ever so slightly up into his face. He smirked as he tasted her sweet juices on his tongue. He moved up her body, taking in her "freshly fucked" face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and breathed, "Kiss me, I want to taste my pussy on your tongue."

Hey y'all! Sorry this one is a little late to be published. Today's been a stressful day! I found out I have to quarantine along with my second grade class because one of students tested positive. 😕 The good thing is, I get to write more kinky one shots for y'all! 😉 So please R&R! I hope you enjoyed this one! Be looking for 1-2 publishing's each day! Love y'all! 🥰