Better Than You

It was nearing 2 a.m. and Elliot currently had Olivia bent over his desk. The precinct was empty and her clothes were pooled on the floor by her feet. He smacked her ass hard as he thrusted into her tight, little vice. "I told you not to talk about your past lovers with me Liv! Especially not that prick!" Elliot growled as he fucked her. Olivia moaned and a new wave of wetness pooled at the apex of her thighs. "Mm, don't be jealous El, but while we're on the subject, Dean fucked me better too." She smirked knowing it was a lie. Elliot slowed his movements and snaked his hand into her hair yanking her up flush against his chest before wrapping the same hand around her throat. "Is that right?" He growled into her ear. "Well I guess I'll just have to show you I'm better." He said as he held her hip against him and thrusted hard causing her to whine loudly. He began fucking the life out of her, choking her lightly, mixing her pleasure with a little pain knowing she was loving it by listening to her squeals of pleasure. He pushed her facedown on the desk again and slapped her ass hard. "You son of a bitch" she moaned through gritted teeth. "He fucks you better than me? He gets rough with you better than me? He makes you cum harder than me?" He asked her as his speed got stronger and stronger. She felt her sweet release sneak up on her and before she could answer, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she bit her lip hard as she exploded her delicious juices all over his cock. Elliot watched as she came undone on his dick, squeezing her legs together, muscles spazzing. He groaned and shot his seed inside her. Coming down from their highs, Elliot looked over to see her smirking. "You didn't really think he was better than me did you?" He said dumbfounded. She chuckled as she massaged her tits, "Nobody is better than you, you're the best, El. I just love when you fuck me when you're angry and jealous." She smirked and winked.

Hey y'all! So sorry I haven't updated in darn near two months! There has been some technical difficulties regarding fitting the text on the pictures on our Instagram page (the fantasies are always uploaded there first) However, we finally figured out a way and we're back! 😊