Perspectives

Hey y'all. Miss you, mean it. Enjoy and please R&R. I miss all of the comments! 💕

The evening sun sent rays of light through the blinds, casting diagonal stripes on Olivia's naked body, turning her beautiful, tan skin almost gold as her body moved on top of Elliot in the sexiest, most sensual way. Elliot's head laid against the soft, silky pillow case as he watched Olivia riding his dick unforgivingly through her tiny blue jean shorts she refused to take off claiming that it took too much time. "I wish you could see yourself, mama." Elliot rasped when she tilted her head forward, suddenly tired of looking at the ceiling and meeting his eyes. She sent him a knowing smile as she arched her back even more, letting her arms that braced herself behind her on his legs hold more of her weight as she rode him faster. Elliot stared at her beautiful breasts that were pushed out even more, her white tank top pushed up over them showing off her sexy little pierced nipples. "Fuck.." he moaned feeling the canal of her pussy take even more of his cock in the new angle. He could hear the delicious suctioning, sloshing sounds that unashamedly told them both just how wet she was as if he could feel it. "Do you hear how wet you are for me? Do you feel how hard I am for you?" Elliot asked her through his lust filled voice as he met her eyes once again. He watched her tilt her head to the side, slinging her hair over one shoulder as she slowed her motions down almost painfully slow, smirking at him as she silently told him exactly what she could feel while moving her hands to her hair and giving him the sexiest show. Elliot's eyes focused in on her pussy taking him, his cock disappearing into the denim when he suddenly felt her move off of him. The motion and loss of her caused him to groan and close his eyes; however they snapped back open when he felt himself enter her pussy again, this time, she was bare except the damn white tank still pushed over her tits. Olivia was facing away from him now while she leaned forward and bounced her bare ass on his cock, taking him even deeper in this position. Her moans and whimpers filled the room and bounced off the walls consuming his thoughts and clouding his judgement as he watched her perfect ass work him. "I'm going to cum." He heard her moan in the sexiest whimper and he felt the beast inside him come out. He gripped the back of her hair, tugging her down until she laid on top of his chest and used the bed as leverage to pump himself in and out of her at a punishing pace until she was squealing in pleasure and he could feel her cum coating his cock. "That's my girl." He breathed into her ear as he kept one hand on her stomach, keeping her in place as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm until he reached his own. Olivia could feel the hard planes of his chest under her back and his cock inside her balls deep, triggering another orgasm as she called out his name, hearing it echo through the room. "Elliot..." He could feel her wetness dripping down his balls and smirked knowing what he was able to do to her but knowing she did the same thing to him. "You'll never know what your body does to mine." He growled as he felt his cock stiffen even more inside her and pushed himself as deep as he could. "I'm cumming all for you." He grunted as his hands moved to her breasts and pinched her nipples while he filled her tight pussy with his thick, creamy load.