Stress Reliever

With the stress of the ongoing case, Olivia sat at her desk with her head resting in her hands. "Come on Liv, it's late and everyone's gone. Let's try to get some sleep," Elliot said placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. Olivia stood up and followed him to the cribs. "Damnit, I have such a headache, I don't even know if I'll be able to sleep," Olivia whined. Hearing her confession, Elliot smirked and pushed her back into the closed door, locking it in one swift motion. Olivia looked at him with questioning eyes. "I think I can help get rid of that headache of yours," Elliot whispered as he undid her belt and unbuttoned her slacks, pulling them along with her panties down her legs. He kneeled on the floor and threw her shoes across the room, freeing one of her legs from the confinement of her pants. He lifted her free leg onto his shoulder and was met with a freshly shaved and already glistening pussy, causing his dick to stir and harden at the sight of his partner in this position. He looked up at Olivia who was staring at him with lust filled eyes and biting her lip in anticipation. They'd never been this close. They were crossing a line, but who gave a damn. Her facial expressions were all the confirmation he needed. He landed a long, slow lick from the bottom of her pussy, dipping into her wetness, and then up to the top where he sucked her clit into his mouth and bit it gently. Elliot moaned into her pussy, he'd never tasted anything like her. She was so sweet and the smell of her arousal was so uniquely Olivia. It was intoxicating. He continued working his magical tongue, licking, sucking, biting, kissing until he felt her begin to near her orgasm. Olivia began shaking, moaning, and screaming as he felt the fresh gush of wetness on his tongue that was buried inside her tight cunt. He licked up every ounce of her dripping deliciousness before looking up at her with a smirk on his face and meeting her hooded eyes that screamed she was freshly fucked. Elliot rose to his feet, holding an unsteady Olivia against the wall and placed a kiss to her lips. Olivia opened her mouth, letting his tongue in and allowing herself to taste herself oh him. It was so erotic. She met Elliot's eyes and saw the smirk that played on his lips before hearing his cocky words, "How's your headache now, Liv?"'