The Best

"Elliot Joseph Stabler! If you think the orgasms you gave me in the cribs this morning were the best ones I've ever had, you're insane." Olivia told him grinning with a cocked eye brow. Elliot, being his general, cocky self, smirked and replied, "Oh, I think you enjoyed it quite a bit." He moved a little closer to her, "Babe, you were screaming my name so loud, I had to cover your mouth." He told her bringing his thumb up to trace her lips. He was remembering the sweet and sexy moans and whimpers that slipped out between those pink, plump lips. Elliot brought his eyes back up to hers and winked at her. Olivia snapped back into reality and agreed but explained, "Yes, but don't you remember.." She said moving towards him this time, "That time everyone left work early and you fucked me on every surface you could find?" She said seductively. She placed a hand on his forearms that was crossed on his chest acting like it wasn't bothering him, but Olivia knew much better. "On my desk.. Bent over my desk.. In your chair... On Caps desk.." she nearly moaned. She glanced down and saw the bulge in his pants. She brought her hand down the run her fingers over it. "Those were the best orgasms you've ever given me." She whispered. Before she knew it, he had her backed up against a desk causing her to sit on it. He stood between her legs, his erection brushing her toned tummy. He looked down at her and brought his hand to her face to grip her chin and lift it so she looked in her eyes. "Well, how about we change that, right now?" He said with lust and determination in his eyes.