Role Play

⚠️ CNC Role Play Trigger Warning ⚠️

Olivia made her way slowly through the abandoned warehouse, gun and flashlight in position as she looked for the criminal she was after. She heard a rustling noise and moved carefully towards it; however, she was completely blindsided by the large man tackling her to the ground, causing her gun and flashlight to go flying, "Ugh." She cried out as her body landed hard against the cold concrete floor, the assailants hand pressing her face against it. Before she knew what was happening, her tight jeans were being ripped down her legs and his cock was being thrusted into her. "No, no, no. Stop!" Olivia cried out as she squirmed trying to get away from the unknown man despite her soaked pussy. "Oh yea, I like it when they fight." The man smirked as he fucked into her hard and rough. "You're awfully little and cute for a pig." He laughed. "Get off me!" Olivia gritted out as she tried to reach for her gun laying a few feet from her. "Bad idea, bitch." He chuckled as he grabbed it himself and held it to the back of her neck. "Try it again and see what happens." He warned as he finished fucking her, the wetness of her pussy sending him over the edge as he tried not to call out her name. "That's it. Take it." He growled as he thrusted inside her until he came long and hard. Olivia whimpered when she felt his cum shoot inside her and coat her walls. The metal of the unloaded gun, the roughness of the sex, and the role play sending her over the edge. "Oh you're such a little slut cumming for a criminal, aren't you? Yes, you're a good little slut cop." The man laughed as he pulled out of her. He scooted up her body and rubbed his softening cock covered in both of their cum all over her face—an act of degrading her a more than he already had. He stood up before he helped her up. Elliot smirked, "Did that satisfy your kink craving?" He asked as he pulled her pants up. "Cause that was pretty rough and accurate to me. Fun too." He grinned as he hugged her to him. "That was perfect. I was so wet." Olivia giggled. Elliot nodded, "I know, I felt you. You made me cum so fast." He breathed before he met her lips in a sweet kiss as he held her hips. "I love you. Let's go home, we work early tomorrow." He said as he took her hand to leave.