69 in the 1-6

Olivia came back from the bathroom after court to find her partner gone and a note on her desk. "Meet me in the gym in 5." Her eyebrows scrunched up but she followed his directions. When she stepped inside the seemingly empty workout room, she was immediately shocked when hands went over her mouth and eyes and was pulled back into a hard chest. She relaxed when she realized it was Elliot. She felt his hot breath on her neck and smelled his cologne. He spun her around and pushed her against the now locked door and shoved his tongue in her hot mouth. He heard her moans and whimpers and smirked against her lips. "Cocky bastard." She whispered into his neck as she caught her breath. She smirked to herself and pushed him, walking him backwards until he was forced to lay down on the weight lifting bench. She looked down at him and undid the zipper on his slacks freeing his erection. She then hiked her skirt up, an not wearing any panties, she straddled him putting her sweet, dripping cunt at mouth level. She bent forward and took his cock into her mouth. Elliot was speechless. Was she really 69ing him right now? He growled as he felt waves of pleasure surround his cock as she took him deep down her throat. He leaned up and began sucking on Olivia's pussy. The entire room was filled with slurping and licking sounds as well as delicious moans from the duo. Olivia's back arched and she came hard allowing Elliot to lick up all she had to offer as well as bring him over his peak. She sucked him and milked him dry and then swallowed his creamy deliciousness. She got up and straddled his hips looking down at him with lust still in her eyes. "Kiss me, I wanna taste myself on your lips." She told him biting her lip seductively before leaning down to suck his bottom lip into her mouth.