No Say Pt. 2

⚠️ SERIOUS TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

He heard Olivia whimper as she felt the cold metal on her hot skin and watched as she quickly moved to her knees, her face turned sideways, cheek laying on the soft sheets. Elliot stood back and admired her two pink holes that he'd used earlier that week. Her pussy was dripping onto the bed and her asshole begged to be licked. Elliot remembered her request and smirked. He spit directly on her asshole, hearing her whimper, as his thumb massaged circles over it. He allowed the tip of his cock glide up and down her slick folds. He smirked to himself, hearing her moans and whimpers, the anticipation of having him where she wanted him, making her louder. Elliot grinned as he changed the plans immediately and pushed his cock into her asshole, filling her in one complete thrust. He heard her scream of pain mixed with pleasure as the moan fell from her lips at the end. Elliot didn't wait for her ass to accommodate him, he began fucking her ruthlessly, placing occasional slaps on her ass that left angry red marks on her olive skin and sent new waves of liquid to her core. "Look at you, you nasty slut, all bent over and taking it in your phat ass." Elliot degraded her as he continued fucking her, "Only real whores get this wet for dick, especially in the ass," he humiliated her. Olivia began to get loud, screaming as he thrusted unforgivingly into her ass, screaming his name. She heard him call her a whore and she grit her teeth, smirking as she took his cock. "You're a who..whore," she mustered up enough strength to say as he fucked her further into the mattress. When Elliot heard her call him a whore, heard her back talk him, he stopped immediately and pulled out of her. He stood behind her, watching with darkened eyes from the game they were playing. "What did you say?" Elliot growled angrily. He watched as she craned her neck as best she could so her eyes could meet his, "I said, you're a whore," she said more confidently, feeling the burn in her ass as she licked her lips. Elliot growled and grabbed her by her cuffed wrists, "Get up," and pushed her to the floor again. He grabbed the marker Olivia used on her dry erase calendar and yanked her hair back so her face was looking at his. In big, bold, black letters, he wrote "whore" across her face. Once he was finished he smirked at her, yanking her off her knees by her hair and dragging her across the room to the full body mirror, letting her look at herself. "Tell me what you are," Elliot demanded and slapped her face once more when he didn't get an answer. He gripped her jaw in his hand and made her look towards him, "Tell me what you are, Olivia," Elliot gritted through his teeth. Olivia swallowed and looked at her reflection in the mirror, "Your whore," she mumbled, feeling a smack on her ass. "Louder," Elliot demanded. Olivia looked directly in his eyes through the mirror. "I'm your whore," she gritted out through her teeth acting like she hated it but in reality her pussy was throbbing. "Good girl," Elliot praised her with an evil smile and uncuffed her hands leading her to the bed. Olivia was placed on her back on the cool sheets watching as Elliot got closer to her, taking in the red marks on her wrists and the already forming bruises in the shape of handprints on her hips from where he used them as leverage as he fucked her ass. She bit her lip feeling the ache in her backside from his cock stretching her. Elliot watched as Olivia's hands moved to her breasts to massage them, noticing her dripping pussy that had yet to be touched. "Finger your slutty cunt for daddy," Elliot growled as he stroked his cock. Olivia wasted no time moving her hand down her body and stopping as her fingers came in contact with her clit, feeling her wetness seeping out of her between her folds. She moaned as two of her fingers slipped between her lips and gathered her wetness as she slipped them inside herself. She started slow and then as she watched Elliot work his own cock, she moved her hand faster. Elliot felt his release nearing as he heard Olivia moan loudly. As she came around her own fingers, Elliot's cock began to spurt his cum into his own awaiting hand. Elliot moved his cum coated fingers to Olivia's ass, fingering her tight hole as she came down from her first orgasm. He felt his cock getting harder as he watched her eyes open wide, moaning loudly as she continued to rub her clit while he fingered her ass. Elliot slapped her hand away from her clit and pulled his fingers from her asshole, "Suck," he commanded, bringing them to her mouth. Elliot lined his cock up with her cunt and pushed in forcefully, making Olivia bite down on his fingers as she sucked his cum from them. "Oh my god. No no no no," Olivia moaned feeling him fuck her so hard, his tip was smashing against her cervix sensing sharp pains through her abdomen. Elliot felt the gush of liquid on his thighs and knew she'd squirted, "Tell me to stop, Olivia. Beg me to stop," he grinned knowing even if she did he couldn't stop until she said her safe word. Elliot groaned as he felt his cock throb as he watched her head thrash side to side, "Stop El, please! It's too much!" She begged him, her body convulsing from another orgasm building after her last one. Elliot basked in the sounds of hearing her pussy slosh as he fucked the liquid out of her, soaking his own thighs, listening carefully for the word "Yellow" to fall from her mouth if it was truly too much. Elliot couldn't hold back anymore, cumming hard, for the second time. As they breathed, he looked down at her satisfied, dazed look as she whispered proudly, "I didn't have to use my safe word. I took it all."

I hope y'all enjoyed this rather rough scene. More soft EO to come to level it out. 🥵