His Good Girl

"Ugh! El!" Olivia whimpered as he pinned her arms above her head and sucked harder on her neck, grazing it with his teeth making her wetter by the second. "You ready for me baby?" Elliot asked huskily, knowing damn well she was. Olivia only responded with a moan. "I said, are you ready Olivia?" He asked a little more serious. Olivia looked up at him, her pupils dilated, her breath heavy, and a sinister smile plastered on her face. She knew she was always supposed to answer him when he asked a question, but she wanted the result of her disobeying his wishes. She was the biggest tease. Elliot squinted his eyes and flipped her over in record time, "I see how it's gonna be. You wanna be bad, huh?" He said his voice angry but a smirk on his face. Olivia, now on her hands and knees, just how Elliot placed her, looked over her shoulder at him and batted her eyes, "Of course I do, daddy." When Elliot heard that, he grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him, entering her without warning. "Ohmygod." Liv whined at the feeling of him filling her up to the max. "Then I'll treat you like a bad girl," Elliot said grabbing her hair with one hand and pulling until her back was flush against his chest. He placed one hand on her throat bringing her head back so he could whisper in her ear as he fucked her. He knew she loved when he talked dirty to her, telling her how good her pussy felt, what he was going to do to her, that she was only his. He tightened his grip around her waist and throat and began thrusting up into her tight pussy. He felt her respond immediately, her cunt clenching his cock like a vice. "Oh Livia! You're such a good girl baby!" Elliot moaned in her ear continuing to thrust into her. She turned her head to look him in the eyes, face flushed, and lips swollen. Between moans and whines she grinned and whispered, "I love it when you tell me I'm a good girl, because we both know I'm not." Olivia heard him growl and before she knew it she was on her back and ready as ever to be her partners good little submissive, taking his cock like a good girl, but acting like a bad girl.

Over the next couple days I plan to upload all the one-shots I have at the moment. Then I will continue to publish them as I make new one. Hope you guys enjoy! 💛