Play Nice

The Annual NYPD Policeman's Ball was something that Olivia and Elliot always went to together since their first year as partners. However, this year it would be a little different since they were recently involved, but still keeping it on the down low. Olivia and Elliot mingled and chatted with other members of the NYPD and other respective people after receiving several awards for their case closure rate, their service, and a few others. Olivia couldn't help but smirk when men would comment on her attire or looks and Elliot would pull her just a fraction of an inch closer. Elliot knew she was enjoying seeing his jealousy come out just a bit and smirked himself when a petite, blue eyed, blonde in a floor length red gown approached the partners congratulating them on their awards. Olivia watched the way the blue-eyed, Bronx detective looked at Elliot and knew immediately, congratulating them wasn't her main purpose for approaching them. Olivia watched as the blonde smiled wider than she appreciated and let her hand run down his forearm. Olivia instantly moved closer to him and cocked an eyebrow, with a hand on her hip. Elliot chuckled lightly at Olivia's expression and leaned down to press a soft kiss to her temple, the simple gesture, looking like he was whispering into her ear to anyone other than the blonde that stood in front of them, now with wide eyes. "I didn't realize," she said nervously and walked off quickly making Elliot laugh lightly and Olivia huff. Not 20 minutes later, as they were mingling, a red head from the DA's office approached the two and got straight to the point of asking Elliot out for a drink, wearing a haughty smirk on her face as she rolled her eyes at Olivia. Olivia laughed in disbelief and shook her head standing, between her partner and the red head attorney. "Listen, sweetie, he's not interested," Olivia told her in the fakest voice, Elliot had ever heard. He smirked and grabbed her hips, leaning into whisper, "Play nice, princess." Olivia relaxed slightly until she heard the ADA chuckle and step a bit closer, "Why don't you let him answer that one himself, he doesn't need his partner for this one," she said looking Olivia up and down making Olivia step back into Elliot. She turned slightly to catch Elliot's eyes and he instinctively wrapped his arms around her waist before she turned back to the red head. "We all know your MO, Chelsea's Blow and Go Special," Olivia laughed, "I'm sure you wouldn't want his cock in your mouth after it's been in my pussy and my ass, of course, unless you're into that." She whispered to her with a smirk, watching her eyes widen, and quickly step back. Olivia turned to Elliot after she departed and felt Elliot's hand skim her ass, she glanced up at him seeing his cocky smirk and blushed. "You're fucking hot when you're jealous," he growled in her ear making her panties dampen from his tone. "That bitch was about to get her shit rocked," she hissed and let her cheek rest on his chest as they casually danced to the song over the speakers. Olivia watched other people dancing as Elliot rocked with her, thinking about how good she felt in his arms and how much she wanted him to be inside her. She quickly grabbed his hand and led him through the maze of people to the back of the venue where she found an empty office, pushed him in, and locked the door. "I need you now," Olivia moaned pushing him back against the desk, freeing his now hardened erection, and unzipping her black dress, letting it fall to the floor. She moved her black thong to the side of her ass, revealing her pink pussy to him, grabbing his cock, and lining him up with her entrance before sliding herself down on his engorged length. Elliot watched in awe as she took control of the situation and used him for her own pleasure. "You're mine." Olivia moaned as she bounced on his cock. Elliot groaned and gripped her hair, tugging her back until she was sitting completely on his lap as he thrusted up into her. "I'm only yours, Olivia. I don't want anyone else. Only you." He confirmed her statement as he smacked her ass making her whimper. His hand came around her front to rub her clit through her panties, soaking the material in the process and making her cum on his cock. Elliot felt his dick twitch and grabbed her hips, stopping her movements as he pushed inside her to the point it was almost painful. Olivia's nails scratched at his thighs as she whimpered, "I can't take another inch of you," she moaned throwing her head back on his shoulder and hearing his words as he came deep inside her, "Only you."

Ok, damn 🥵 R&R and tell me how much you hate me for making y'all feel like this 😛