Phone Sex

Olivia smirked laying down on the bed in her silky tank top and panties, picking up her cell phone. Elliot answered his phone, "Hey baby, what's up?" He smiled, he loved hearing from her. "Well," she sighed hints of lust in her voice, "I just got out of the shower and now I'm laying in bed." She smirked hearing his groan. One hand was holding her phone while the other was traveling south, to her panties. "What else are you doing, you dirty girl?" She heard Elliot snarl through the phone. She moaned at his demanding tone, "My fingers are working their magic, I'm rubbing my clit with my thumb while I'm fucking myself with two fingers.." She trailed off whining when she hit her g-spot. She heard his loud growl, "But it's nothing compared to what you can do, daddy." She said sinfully. She heard his breath hitch and his zipper unzip through the phone. "What are you doing, daddy?" She asked knowing fully well what he was doing. "I'm stroking my cock, thinking how good it would feel in your little pussy, your ass, and your mouth, kitten." He moaned lowly. She squealed when she brushed over her clit again, "I need you here.." She whined getting closer to her sweet release. "Be a good girl and make yourself cum for me, baby." Elliot whispered through the phone. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back listening to the sweet sounds falling from his lovers lips as he thought about everything he wish he could be doing to her if he wasn't undercover. "I'm cumming, daddy!" He heard her whine before letting out a short, soft scream and a deep, throaty moan. He pictured her head thrown back, biting her bottom lip, and eyes barely open as she enjoyed every last second of her orgasm. He groaned and let off his load as he praised her for bringing him to his peak as well. "I love you, babygirl." He told her. "I love you too, daddy." She smiled satisfied but wished she was in his arms.