Reflection

Olivia and Elliot were getting ready for their dinner reservation at an elegant, ritzy rooftop restaurant in Soho, but Olivia was feeling less than confident. She had tried on several different dresses, but hated the way they looked on her. She huffed as she stood in front of the mirror, her frown not going unnoticed by Elliot. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked her wrapping his arms around her waist. She sighed, "God, El, I look awful. I'm getting old and fat." She whispered. Elliot couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. "You're crazy, Liv. You're so fucking sexy. I can't keep my eyes off you," he paused, "and neither can anyone else." He explained honestly and kissed her neck. The expression on her face, clearly said he hadn't changed her mind. "I really like the short, red dress you had on." He said and heard her gasp. She was so quick to take that one off because it drew attention to all of her flaws. He unzipped the back of the white dress she had on currently and let it hit the floor exposing the nude lace bra and panty set that hugged her body. He watched her eyes roam her own body in the mirror as his did the same, "Look how beautiful, hot you are." Elliot praised her as his hands moved down her sides. He started at the top and worked his way down as he listed everything he loved about her. "Your hair, tanned skin, face..Liv you blow me away." He said moving a hand across her belly. "Your eyes captivate me and your lips draw me in until I never want to stop kissing you." He moved his hand down to rest on her panty line. "Your little nose and freckles are absolutely adorable." His eyes left hers in the mirror and moved to her large breasts that rested in her bra. "I love how good your breasts feel in my hand and I love the sounds you make when my mouth leaves marks on them." Elliot moved his fingers down into her panties to rest on her waxed mound. "Your taut stomach, hourglass figure, and thick hips makes me drool, Olivia." He said making her moan as his fingers began circling slowly on her clit. "El-" Olivia whimpered at the new assault on her bundle of nerves. "Your pussy, Olivia, I've never felt anything softer, tighter, or wetter than when I slide my fingers or tongue or cock into it." He whispered against her ear as he slid his thick fingers down her slit, opened her folds, and slid a finger into her waiting heat. "Your ass is absolutely perfect and when you bend over, it should be outlawed." He chuckled and placed a kiss to her neck. Olivia closed her eyes and moved one hand behind Elliot's head holding herself to him as he worked her with his fingers. "Open your eyes, Livia." He demanded lovingly and smiled when she heeded his request. "Your long legs and thick thighs drive me absolutely wild, they make me weak in my knees." He told her as he began to pump his fingers into her faster hearing her breathy moans and whimpers. "And the way you look right now, Olivia," he stopped to take in all her glory, "when you're coming undone in my arms, underneath me, the way your mouth opens when you are on the edge," he said watching her mouth open accepting the fact she was going to cum around his fingers, "the way your eyes dilate when you cum," he whispered as he felt her walls tighten around his fingers, her eyes never leaving his and tightening even more so when he swiped his thumb once more over her clit. He felt her warm fluid coat his fingers and heard her sigh, "the way you bite your lip when you're coming down from your high," just like she was doing now. "I love everything about you. Your voice, the way you smell, the way you hug and kiss me, how great of a cop you are, everything." He whispered before spinning her around and kissing her lips. Olivia's heart had never felt more full than it did now. She brought her lips back to his before whispering, "I love you," against them. She cleaned herself up before putting the red dress back on. She looked in the mirror once more but seeing herself through Elliot's eyes for the first time in a long time.

I really liked this idea that popped into my head and I hope you all do too! 💗