Radio Static

"This is ridiculous, we've been here for 8 hours, he's obviously not here." Olivia huffed from the passenger seat, seconds before Fin came over the radio signaling for them to return to the station. Olivia was frustrated, they wasted a whole day and sitting in a car, confined and so close to her extremely sexy partner was torture. Her pussy was throbbing and begging to be touched after watching him the whole day. Elliot started the engine to leave the abandoned lot when Olivia placed her hand on his thigh, "Stop." She said through gritted teeth. She slid her seat back and began undressing herself, "Do you have any idea what you do to me, Elliot?" She said in a tone that Elliot couldn't identify as frustration or anger. "Liv-" he questioned with wide eyes, was this really happening? He followed suit sliding his seat back and riding himself of any articles of clothing that would be restrictions. As Olivia removed her panties, she didn't notice her radio slide down between the console and the seat when she climbed across the center and straddled her partner. Elliot took in his hot partner and knew they'd both be in trouble. "You gonna ride me?" He smirked at her running his strong hands down her naked sides leaving chill bumps in his path. She nodded with a sexual gleam in her eyes as she moved her hands from his chest to his cock that was between them. "You're very big." She commented as she bit her lip and looked up at him. "I can't wait to be inside you." He groaned, feeling her soft hands stroke him. Munch slowed the car down and looked at Fin when they heard a loud, steady static noise come over their radio. John paged out, "Elliot, Olivia, come in." But neither got a reply, they could hear low talking but couldn't make out what it was. They started in their friends direction, but what they heard next was loud and clear. Olivia sank down on Elliot's rock hard member and hissed at the feel of him stretching her as she was sure it was touching her cervix. Elliot couldn't help but release a low growl feeling her walls stretch to accommodate his size. "Fuck, Olivia, you're so fucking tight." Elliot groaned moving his hands to rest on her ass, "You gonna ride me or am I going to make you?" He asked testing her submission causing Olivia to moan at his words. "Make me," she whimpered needing him to move but also challenging his threat. At her words he picked her up by her ass until the only thing inside of her was the head of his dick. She whined at the loss, "I need your cock," and Elliot gave her what she needed, slamming her back down on his dick making her moan so loud he was sure she'd break the windows. "Oh my god," John gulped as he looked at Fin. The stopped the car immediately and listened for a few seconds longer to confirm their thoughts. "Fuck Olivia, you're so tight. You feel so good around my dick." Elliot growled loudly as they met each other thrust for thrust. Fin looked at John when the duo heard a man groan loudly and the all too familiar sound of skin slapping. Fin shook his head and turned the radio off, "Fuck, man. I'll never be able to look at babygirl the same again!" He said with a look of disgust making Munch chuckle, "She sounded pretty hot to me," earning a smack from Fin. Elliot and Olivia finished together, "I love the feel of your cum inside me," she said naughtily as she placed a kiss on his lips. He smirked before heading back to the precinct. When they walked in, Fin wouldn't and couldn't look at them and Munch had a shit eating grin on his face, "Next time, make sure you're radio is off. Stabler you're a damn lucky man."