Mirrored Madness

Elliot grinned as he led Olivia through the house with his silky tie covering her eyes like a blindfold. "El, what are you doing?" Olivia giggled as he held her hip and hand, walking her slowly down the hallway and into the bedroom. "You'll see baby," he ghosted against her ear, his breath causing goosebumps to rise on her olive skin. Once they entered the bedroom, Elliot stopped her right before the bed. "I did something for us that I think you're gonna like," he told her with a lust filled voice. Olivia bit her lip, she didn't know what to expect but she didn't have a doubt in her mind she'd love whatever it is. Elliot kissed her lips softly, letting Olivia fall into him and moan into his mouth. Elliot untied the blindfold and dropped it to the floor, watching her brown eyes flutter from the sudden intrusion of light. Olivia watched as Elliot moved towards her, kissing her, hands moving to her ass. "Look up," he breathed into her neck. Olivia gasped when she saw the ceiling of mirrors, focusing on herself and Elliot's hands on her body. "I know how you love to watch me fuck you, I figured this might help," he said gently biting her neck making her whimper. Olivia found a burst of confidence and pushed Elliot's chest until he was forced to sit on the bed. Olivia straddled his lap quickly, but was cut off by Elliot's strong hands on her waist and his rough words, "Who said you were in charge?" Olivia swallowed and squealed when he flipped her over on her back and slid her leggings and panties off. "I'm in control," he reminded her. Elliot watched as Olivia rested on her forearms, watching his face move between her legs and hover over her bare, wet mound. "I'm gonna eat your pussy until you cum on my tongue," Elliot growled before gliding his tongue between her folds, gathering her wetness and stopping at her clit, massaging it with his skilled tongue. Olivia watched in awe as his mouth worked her cunt. "You taste so sweet," Elliot groaned making her thrust her hips towards his mouth. All she could see was his eyes until she looked up. When she saw his tongue circling her clit, lapping at her entrance, and mouth sucking her folds into his mouth, she nearly lost it. The sight was so erotic and she felt herself tipping over the edge, driving her mad with arousal. "Oh god," she whimpered, closing her eyes and letting her orgasm take over while Elliot lapped up everything she had to give him. Elliot was quick to rid himself of his clothes and stroked his painful erection watching Olivia's hands move to caress her breasts. "I want you to watch my cock fuck you," Elliot whispered roughly, his eyes on hers. Olivia was speechless, she looked up into the mirrors and watched as his cock entered her slowly, stretching her walls until she surrounded him completely. Olivia moaned and her hips flinched as he bottomed out inside her. She watched as he began thrusting in and out of her, watching her wetness coat his cock further with each thrust. She was so wet for him and watching only made her wetter. She moved down the bed, arching her back and wrapping her legs around his back, "Please fuck me rough," she begged letting one hand go to her hair while the other continued it's motions on her heavy breast, fondling her DD's and pinching her nipples. Elliot growled at her words before beginning to slam into her. Olivia watched through the mirrors lustfully as Elliot's cock slammed in and out of her, bringing her to heights she only ever felt with him. "I'm gonna cum," she whimpered meeting his darkened eyes. "Cum on my dick Olivia," he told her and almost immediately felt her pussy grip his dick and surround him with her delicious cum. He watched as her body shook from her orgasms intensity and felt himself spill into her, unable to hold back. Olivia watched as Elliot's cock pulled out of her and whimpered watching his thick cum drip out of her.

Good morning y'all! I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I wasn't feeling well again. Hope this helps you accept my apology! I hope y'all have a great day! Happy Friday! 😉