Enjoy the Show

"I even pre-ordered these!" Elliot growled, holding the tickets to Hamilton in his hand that he got to take Liv. "El, it's ok. The sign says, tickets purchased for this showing will be valid for the showing on the 19th. That's in two weeks." Olivia explained, hoping he wouldn't be too disappointed. "Still, I wanted to give you the best date." Elliot said put out by the inconvenience. Olivia smiled, this man was so incredibly thoughtful. "I'm over the moon that we even get to go, I don't care when it is El." Olivia said placing a chaste kiss on his lips. "Now, let's go home and let ME give YOU a show." She smirked. Once at home, Olivia entered the bedroom in only a matching black bra and panty set with matching garters and strappy black heels. Her navy blue dress that hugged her curves was long gone but Elliot didn't mind. Elliot was sure he'd never seen her look more sexy than she was in this very moment. "Holy Hell, Olivia." Elliot groaned letting his eyes graciously scan her entire body. Olivia smiled and spun around slowly giving him a full 360 view of her hot, taut, thick body. "Sit down, El. Remember you're not allowed to touch the dancers." Olivia said in a tone that sent chills up his back. She was playing a stripper or some type of exotic dancer. Elliot did as asked and Olivia sauntered towards him before stopping, bending down with her hands on both sides of the chair, her face so close to his, they were almost touching. Olivia watched his eyes flick from hers to her cleavage that was pouring out of the push-up bra she wore. Olivia turned around then and slowly bent over in front of him, letting Elliot have the best view of her ass in the black thong. Once her hands met her ankle, Olivia stood back and demanded that he took his clothes off. He obeyed and she sraddled her silk clad body over his naked one. She grinned as she watched him try to control himself and keep from touching her. She spun around quickly letting her back face his chest. She began swiveling her ass on his cock, the silk feeling like a cloud on Elliot's hardening member. Elliot hissed as she continued to move. Olivia moved her hair to one side and kept her eyes on his over her shoulder. This felt so erotic. "If you keep that up, I'm going to cum." Elliot wanted her, but she just hummed and continued her movements. She spun around and straddled him once more as she continued her circular motions on his cock. She moved her hands to her tits and began to massage them, before she started vocalizing her own need through breathy moans and whimpers when his cock slid perfectly between her folds or brushed her clit. Elliot had no idea where to look, her lustful eyes, her breast, or his lap. Olivia felt the familiar tightening in his groin and heard him curse. She moved quickly down to her knees and said, "Cum, daddy," before sticking her tongue out awaiting his load. Elliot grabbed his dick and jerked it twice before cumming on her beautiful face and tongue, moaning her name.

You guys are awesome! I love reading your comments and thank you so much for the rates!❣️