Own Me

Olivia was relived when she heard Cragen tell them it was time to pack it up for the night and get some sleep. Although, sleep was the farthest thing from her mind. She walked to her desk and pulled her phone from her pocket calling her casual lover Andy. Elliot accidentally heard her conversation and his blood boiled. He came up behind her and slammed the phone down on her desk. "You're not fucking him, Olivia." He growled in her ear as he backed her up to her desk. She let out a shaky breath. She was so turned on. "One day you should tell me why you love to act like you own me. That get you off, El?" She whispered back harshly, feeling his hot wet mouth on her neck and collarbone. "What gets me off is the thought of your tight pussy around my cock, you dirty little slut," Elliot said, his hand snaking around her throat. A moan escaped her lips and her panties were soaked. "El," Olivia began but Elliot shut her up with his lips on hers. He lifted her onto her desk and his hands found their way to the button on her trousers. He ripped her shirt open sending buttons flying and undone her bra, watched as her big, perky tits were freed. He grabbed one, looking her in the eyes, as his other hand was undoing her pants. He shucked them off of her and pulled her panties off sticking them in his pocket before moving slowly down her body until he was face to face with her gorgeous, glistening cunt. His thumb toyed with her clit as he ate her, memorizing her unique flavor. "Ohh El, oh my god." She whined and moaned gripping the sides of her desk. "You're mine. This is mine." Elliot growled into her thigh. The look of possession in his eyes was all Olivia remembered before seeing fireworks behind her closed eyelids as she squirted on her partner's face.