Age Gap Pt. 2

Part 2 as you wished my lovelies 💕

Elliot watched Olivia sink to her knees in the dirty alley behind the bar and clenched his jaw, "Olivia," Elliot warned through gritted teeth as her hands found his belt buckle. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to a standing position, "What are you doing? You can't be doing this. You're 26 years old. You can't be with someone my age. Is that your thing? Do you do this a lot?" He questioned her in a serious manner. Olivia cocked her head at her Captain and smiled innocently, "I've never been with an older man, but I want you." She smiled before she raised an eyebrow when she saw the bulge in his pants. "So is this your thing, Captain? You like young girls like me? Petite, cute, sweet girls that you can take care of and play disappointed and concerned daddy with?" She smirked. "Because by the look of the tent in your pants, I think that's exactly it." She giggled sweetly. Olivia stood on her tip toes and barely brushed her lips against his, "I don't mind being your little girl, Captain. If you want me to call you daddy I will. But right now, I want to be your good girl and suck your cock." She breathed with a smirk, meeting his eyes and sinking back down to her knees. Elliot couldn't believe the filth coming out of his young detectives mouth, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't turned on by the idea of them being together. He'd never been with a woman as young as her before, but he couldn't help himself. He had watched her strut around the squad room in jeans that fit like a second skin showing off her round ass, thin little tops that did wonders for her perky little tits, and her cute little haircut that she'd occasionally put back in a small ponytail and give him access to the view of her neck and throat. He always kicked himself for looking at a subordinate like that, but he couldn't help it. She was such a sweet girl and he wanted her. Elliot met Olivia's big brown eyes as she pulled his hard cock from his underwear and moaned feeling her small, warm hand wrap around it. "Oh my goodness, Captain. It's...it's so big. I've never seen a cock this big before. I don't know if my mouth is big enough." She told him in a playful concerned voice. Elliot closed his eyes and grit his teeth. He was going to do this. He was going to take Olivia Benson for the ride of her life. "That's okay, sweetheart. Take as much of it as you can, I know you're going to do such a good job for me." He said in a fatherly tone as he lifted her chin slightly and gave her a smile. "Go on, don't be scared." He urged her. Olivia gave him her poutiest eyes and nodded before she stuck her tongue out and licked his large, mushroom shaped tip. "Mm.." she breathed as she tasted his salty precum already. Elliot growled, "Oh that little tongue is so warm and soft, let me feel your mouth, honey." He encouraged. Olivia nodded nervously and began to take his cock into her mouth, sucking and licking it as she bobbed her head on the first few inches of him. She let go of him with a pop and frowned. "You're too big. You're stretching my mouth." She told him innocently. Elliot smirked down at Olivia and shook his head. She was bad. She was pure fucking sin and he loved it. "Don't hurt yourself, Olivia, if your mouth can't handle it, maybe...maybe your pussy can." He whispered into her ear as he held her to him by her ass. Before Olivia knew what happened, Elliot had lifted her effortlessly putting a leg over each of his biceps and pushed her back into the wall. He shimmied up the skirt she had on and chuckled, when he saw the shock on her face. "What is it? You don't want me to fuck you like you said? Don't tell me you're all talk and no action, Olivia." He teased. Olivia bit her lip and shook her head immediately, "No I do want it, it's just so big." She told him. Elliot leaned in and pressed a kiss to her shoulder, "I promise I'll take good care of you." He assured her. When he got her at the perfect angle, he pushed inside her and watched her face as it showed pure shock at the feeling of him. Olivia gasped and held onto his shoulders, "Ouuuuu," Olivia whined as she squirmed on his cock. "What's wrong Olivia? You can't handle me?" He smirked. Olivia couldn't even respond despite her mouth being open. She let her head hit the wall behind her but she kept her eyes on his as he found a rhythm that seemed like it hit everything at once. As Elliot fucked her, he growled. "Fuck...you have the littlest, tightest pussy I've ever had. You're doing so good. Mm, your young little pussy is going to make me cum." He moaned. Olivia had never been with an older man and she regretted it now. He knew exactly what to do to make her feel good. He knew her body immediately and picked up on her facial expressions and the sounds she made. "Oh god, Captain." Olivia squealed as she leaned up off the wall, "You're gonna make me cum." She moaned as she let her head fall back as she came from his dirty words and his motions. As her body shook, Elliot groaned and pulled out of her, shooting his load on her thighs and pussy. "As bad as I want to see you drip with my cum, I'm not going to take a chance with your fertile little body." He smirked and watched her nod, still speechless. "Awh, poor girl." He said as he sat her down on wobbly feet, pulling her skirt back in place. He opened the door for her and smiled, "You better get back in there, a young pretty thing like you shouldn't be out here in the dark." He told her as he took her hip, watching her turn her head and meet his eyes, "I hope you know now that you've let me have a taste of you, I'm not going to want to give it up." Elliot smirked.