Married to the Job

This was the winner! Be on the lookout for the other one to be published this afternoon! Enjoy! 😛

Captain Benson and her squad had officially been at the station for over 24 hours, chasing the rapist who couldn't seem to be caught. Her team was tired but she couldn't justify sending them home, only requesting they crash in the cribs in shifts. Olivia's head was resting in her hands, taking a mental break, when she heard a light knock on her door. Elliot, her Sergeant, entered her office bringing her yet another cup of coffee. "Thanks," she smiled weakly, seeing the evidence of exhaustion on his features. "Why don't you go catch some sleep?" She offered, knowing it was more of an order. Elliot shook his head with a small smile. "Liv, you're the only one who hasn't slept since this case started. Being married to the job, to this case is taking a toll on you," Elliot warned making her sigh. "Elliot, even if I did lay down for a while, I wouldn't be able to relax enough to go to sleep. I took a shower, that helped some," she said seriously, folding her hands after removing her glasses to her head. Elliot moved around her desk and began working the stress of the job out of her shoulders, "Then let me make you relax," he offered, hearing her moan out loud in appreciation of his strong hands. "That feels so good," she whimpered as he worked the knots from her muscles. Elliot then moved to her side, wrapping one arm behind her neck to grab her throat while his other hand moved down her body, running over her large breasts, toned stomach, and finally between her legs to rub her over her pants. Olivia's eyes shot to his, then the closed blinds, and locked door. Her hand stopped his on her pussy and he felt her swallow under his other hand. "Let me do this for you, Olivia," Elliot said, running his fingers down the seam that pressed against her clit, making her body shutter. Olivia removed her hand and stared at his hand as it worked her between her legs, over her clothes, while the pressure on her throat added to the sensations. She felt his hand slide up under her chin, forcing her to look at him while he moved his lips to hers. "Unbutton your pants," Elliot told her moving his opposite thumb to glide over her plump, wet lip, watching her open for him before slipping it into her mouth and hooking it over her teeth, feeling her involuntary bite down lightly on his digit, sending a pang of arousal straight to his dick. Olivia unbuttoned her pants and watched as he moved his hand under the band of her panties and to her bare pussy. Catching a glimpse of his gold wedding band that would be soon covered in her cum, sent a surge of wetness between her legs and made her whimper. Olivia felt his thick fingers move to rim her entrance before slipping inside her, simultaneously as he rubbed delicate circles on her clit. "Oh my god," she moaned, letting her head fall back to her chair before Elliot met her lips once more to keep her quiet. The combination of Elliot's tongue rubbing against her own, their teeth meshed together, and his fingers working relentlessly on her core was too much and she felt herself nearing her sweet release as she gripped her chair. Elliot heard her whimper in his mouth and felt the gush of sticky fluid on his fingers as he fucked her. Elliot detached his lips from hers and watched as the flushed, breathless Captain caught her bearings. Olivia watched as her own hand ran over the bulge in Elliot's pants, before he grabbed it, bringing it to his lips, and kissing her own wedding band, making her shutter. The thought of them being married still unbelievable to them. Elliot whispered softly, "Being married to the job has its perks, but so does being married to the boss."