Anal

Elliot caught Olivia smirking at him once they were told they would have the night off. "Wanna come over for drinks, Liv?" He asked her smirking. He chuckled when she pretended to think it over, "I think I could use a drink." She giggled quietly. Once they got in his apartment door, he ripped her thin, grey sweater in two and pushed her against the door. "Do you know how fucking hot you are?" He growled into her ear as he moved his hands to her navy blue lace covered breasts. She moaned, "Mm why don't you show me Detective?" She smirked and sucked on his neck. He smirked and they touched and kissed until they were about to explode. Once El had successfully gotten the both of them naked, he playfully shoved her towards the couch where she bent over the back of it submissively. "Fuck me, baby." She whined as he shoved his cock into her tight, wet pussy. He delivered thrust upon thrust, loving the sounds she was making. He glanced down, watching his cock disappear inside his partner, when he noticed her other tight, pink hole. He glanced at her head bent down while one arm was bracing herself as he other massages her own breast. He ran his finger across her wetness that he was causing and moved his index finger to her ass, pushing it in slightly. He watched her head perk up immediately, she didn't turn around so he pushed it in a little further and she moaned even louder, "Oh fuck yea, El." Throwing her head back in pleasure. He fucked both holes for a while and then decided he wanted to be inside her glorious ass. He heard her groan of loss when he pulled out of her pussy, and stroked his painfully hard cock looking at his finger still in her ass. "Want my cock in your ass?" He said lowly. "Fuck yea! Fuck my ass, baby!" Olivia moaned. He had to have her. He turned her around and picked her up taking her to his kitchen counter sitting her on the top and moving her ass off of it. He made sure his cock and her ass was ready and he pushed his large member inside of her. She let out a string of moans, curse words, and even screams. It hurt so good. He looked at her beautiful face, swollen lips from being bit, hooded eyes from pleasure and she nodded in approval. He began fucking his partners ass for the very first time, bringing them both to highs neither could imagine. He looked down watching the erotic sight noticing how wet her pink, little pussy was. "Rub your clit for me." He nearly growled and she obeyed. Minutes later both came crashing down. Her cumming around her own fingers and he inside her thick ass.