Make Love To Me

"El, please, let me go. I need some air," Olivia begged, her voice breaking and a tear rolling down her cheek. "Olivia, this case i know is hard on you. It's destroying me, too. But we're going to get through this. We're going to solve this," Elliot said to her, meaning every word, his own eyes becoming glossy. He ran a hand through her hair and leaned in to place a kiss on her forehead. She put her arms around him and used him to steady herself as more tears fell. They were so wrapped in each other that they didn't notice Cragen emerge from his office, "hey guys, it's late, go get some sleep and come back with fresh eyes tomorrow," he told them. "Elliot," Olivia whispered, "I need you to take me home, and i need you to make love to me like you never have before. I need you to show me that there is still love in this world, that there's still good in this world, because right now i don't know if i believe it," she cried. And that's exactly what he did. He laid her down on their bed and stripped her slowly, before himself. He laid down with her on the bed and slipped behind her, pulling her back to his chest. He threw her leg over his and entered her slowly as he turned her head to face him. He placed a tender kiss on her lips and promised her, "No matter what Olivia, I will always love you. I can't picture my life without you." He began fucking her nice and slow before she turned to him. "And I love you Elliot." She said before pulling him on top of her. "I wanna look in your eyes. I wanna feel you as deep as possible inside me." She moaned feeling him fill her to the max. As he thrusted deep and slow, kissing her lips, and jaw, with their fingers interlocked, she realized that as intense as their love was, it was also just as unconditional.