Lies & Lust

Kathy: "Elliot, where the hell are you?"
Elliot: "Late night again Kath. I'll be home soon.."
Kathy: "You're probably with that slut of a partner again! Elliot Joseph Stabl.."
Elliot hung up on his wife and returned to his recent position in between Olivia's tanned, toned thighs. He began lapping at her hot, wet center once more earning whines of approval from his partner. Olivia rewarded him with a deep, throaty moan and bucked her hips into his face even more. "Ellie, you shouldn't lie to your wife baby," Liv said half moaning as she squeezed her tits together pinching her nipples lightly. She giggled when she heard him scoff knowing he knew she heard what Kathy had said. Elliot stopped his motions, earning a glare from Olivia when he looked up at her. "Oh, so you want me to tell my wife how good my slutty partners pussy tastes?" He watched her bite her lip and he went back to sucking her clit. Olivia whimpered as she felt him gently bite it. She pulled him up so his engorged cock was aligned perfectly with her tight pussy. She grabbed it and slid it into herself while she looked into his eyes. Once he filled her to the max, she leaned up and bit his neck, "The only thing I want you is for you to go home and kiss that bitch with my pussy still on your breath." She moaned causing him to push his cock even deeper inside her. "Fuck, Olivia!" He growled as he began thrusting hard and deep. He couldn't believe how nasty she was but boy he never wanted her to change. Olivia was definitely a freak in the sheets and he was one lucky bastard. Who needs a prude when you have a nympho?