Nice To Meet You

This is longer than I intended but, anywho, eat your little Bensler hearts out. 😉

It had only been two hours since Elliot had been introduced to his new partner who was now sitting across from him. Elliot remembered the day he found out he was getting a new partner, Detective Benson, but never expected what he received. Her file from the Bronx 5-1 was flawless. Top of her class in both her studies and physical fitness, no reprimands, and a stack of glowing recommendations. He knew she'd be a good cop, but he didn't know how fucking gorgeous she was. Two hours ago, Cragen ushered him into his office to meet her and he hadn't been able to take his mind or eyes off of her since. He remembered the first seconds of meeting her, he heard her sexy voice, one he was sure would haunt his dreams now. He saw her hour glass figure and her legs that went on for miles. He became familiar with her thick thighs and hips and saw the contrast between her flat stomach and her fat ass and large breasts. When he finally allowed his eyes to reach her face, the blush he found told him that he was caught. The disapproving look on Cragen's face made him bit the inside of his jaw and he fought back a groan when he watched her teeth pull her bottom lip between them. He'd known her for 20 seconds and she already made his dick twitch and he knew he was in trouble. Olivia was trying to make a good impression on her first day as part of the Manhattan SVU, but she found it hard to concentrate on the paperwork she needed to finish as her mind continued to slip back to the moment when she caught her new partner eye fucking her. She had barely learned his name and he had already made her pussy wet. Elliot was hot. His tall, muscular figure was now burned into her mind along with his blue, eyes that seemed to search her soul. She remembered feeling her panties dampen even more as he sat across from her and rolled the sleeves of his dress shirt up, his muscles flexing, his tattoos showing and she wasn't quite sure how she would keep her hands off of him. Olivia glanced up when she heard his voice addressing her. "Hey, you need a ride home?" Elliot offered kindly as he motioned to the clock that read 6:15. Olivia was caught off guard by his offer and looked down at her desk as she bit her lip. She couldn't keep the blush from creeping over her face or the need to squeeze her thighs together. She was honestly half afraid to stand up wondering if her wetness had not only seeped through her panties but through her slacks. "Uh, sure." She whispered nervously. "As long as it's not out of your way." She added. When he didn't respond, she looked up and caught his charming smile as she caught him staring at her for only the hundredth time. "That doesn't matter, I want to make sure you get home safe. Now put that down, grab your bag, and we'll get out of here." He told her sweetly and like she was under his spell, she did exactly as she was told. The drive to her apartment building was short but awkward. Olivia was fidgety and nervous being that close to Elliot in a confined space. But now, she could smell him and she was sure she'd never make it another day without his scent consuming her. Elliot noticed her nervousness and bit his lip as he smirked, "Do I make you nervous, Olivia?" He asked in a husky tone as he came to a stop. Olivia's head turned so quickly she felt like she was in the Exorcist but as she met his eyes once more, she felt the familiar pang in her belly. "Uh, um..no." She said, but not convincingly making Elliot chuckle. "Oh okay. It seemed like I did. I'd never want to do that." He assured her before exiting the car to walk her up. Once they made it up to her door, Elliot took in her ass while she unlocked it, but when she turned around, he watched her eyes rake down his body instead. "See something you like?" He whispered through his smirk. He watched Olivia's cheeks tint the same color pink as her plump lips. He heard her stutter but he cut her off, "Because I sure do." He smirked as he heard her gasp when he checked her out openly. "It was nice to meet you Detective Benson," he chuckled and turned to leave but was stopped when Olivia grabbed his pants and pulled herself against him. She was tired of not getting what she wanted and what she wanted was him. "I do see something I like and if you see something you like so much, maybe you should do something about it." She challenged him with a raised eyebrow and now a smirk of her own playing at her lips. Elliot was taken aback but he couldn't keep his hands to himself any longer. There in the hallway he grabbed a handful of her ass with one hand and her hair in the other, tilting her neck back and attaching his lips to the column of her throat. "I hope you know what you're getting yourself into." Elliot growled against her sensitive skin. He backed her into her apartment and shut the door, pinning her against it, not taking the time to strip her down like he wanted, only removing her shirt and lowering her pants until her legs were free. Olivia quickly unbuttoned his pants and lowered them along with his boxers until his cock was free. "Oh fuck," she whimpered seeing his size but removed her eyes from it when he pulled one leg up into the bend of his arm, moving her panties to the side and pushing inside her wet and ready cunt. She gasped as he started fucking her into the door. When she watched his eyes dip to take in her breasts in only her black lace bra, she shoved her chest out further, giving him a better view and smirked when he met her eyes once more. He thrusted deep and hard inside her, causing her to throw her head back and closed her eyes unable to believe she was fucking her hot partner on the very day they met. She felt her release building and was soon over the edge calling out his name like it belonged to her. "Yes! Fuck me, Elliot. I'm cumming! Ooooo please don't stop!" She squealed as Elliot fucked her through her orgasm, amazed by how incredibly tight she was. Elliot couldn't believe how lucky he was to be fucking such a beautiful woman and found himself nearing quickly. When he pulled out he came up her stomach while the two of them watched his semen coat her skin. "Jesus Christ, Olivia." When he pulled his cock out, Elliot let her leg fall to the floor as he stepped back to admire his freshly fucked partner. Her nipples peaked through her lace bra, her folds swollen and dripping, her skin flushed from her orgasm, and the hickey that now accented her beautiful olive skin and he growled. Olivia bit her lip as she watched him redress himself and couldn't help but blush when she saw him admiring her. Their eyes locked as Olivia leaned against the door frame, her lip between her teeth giving him a sexy smile as she opened the door for him. "It was nice to meet you too, Detective Stabler. I hope this wasn't just a one time thing." She winked but gasped as he pushed back into her apartment, grabbed her up and carried her to the bedroom. He was nowhere near done with her and it couldn't ever be a one time thing. Olivia Benson was a fucking drug and he was the addict, addicted on day one after one single taste.

🤍 R&R please?