Ménage à Trois

When Elliot stepped into the apartment it was dark all except for a sliver of warm, lamp light that lit up the hallway from the bedroom. Elliot furrowed his eyebrows as he made his way to the bedroom. When he saw what was waiting for him, his heart stopped and his soul left his body. On the edge of the bed sat a gorgeous, naked Olivia beside a beautiful, naked, blonde haired woman that he didn't recognize. Elliot's pants tightened immediately as he looked between the two women before meeting Olivia's eyes with a silent question. Olivia smiled sweetly and motioned to the other woman, "Elliot, this is Veronica, my college roommate." As soon as "roommate" left Olivia's mouth, Elliot's opened in shock. All of the nasty, sexy experiences with other women including Veronica, flooded his mind and caused his cock to harden even more. "She's going to join us for some fun if that's ok with you," Olivia smirked. Veronica got up from the bed and walked to Elliot with a huge smile, "Hi Elliot, Liv has told me so much about you, I can't wait to see some of it for myself," she grinned turning her head slightly to smile at Olivia. Elliot groaned and made his way to Olivia. "Are you sure about this?" Elliot asked Olivia quickly as he kissed her neck. "Definitely," she grinned as Veronica came to stand beside her as they undressed Elliot together. "Lay on the bed," Veronica told Elliot after they had him completely naked. Elliot looked up at the olive skinned, brunette and the light skinned, blonde admiring both of their bodies. He watched as the two women climbed on the bed, sitting on each side of him on their knees. Olivia and Veronica fell into a rhythm, even after all these years. They interlocked one of their hands and began stroking Elliot's cock together as they leaned across him, kissing hard. Elliot watched as Olivia's hand rested on Veronica's cheek, while hers was tangled in Olivia's hair. He smirked slightly noting that Olivia clearly has always been a bottom, before watching their fingers glide up and down his dick. "Fuck, ladies," Elliot groaned thrusting slightly into their hands. Olivia pulled back and gave Veronica a wink as they simultaneously stuck their asses in the air, moving their mouths to his cock. Elliot cursed loudly, "Jesus Christ," he moaned watching both of their tongues lick his cock and stealing kisses in between. Veronica then pulled Elliot to the edge of the bed, making him stand up, while Olivia moved to her hands and knees in front of him, "I want you to show me how good you fuck her, while she fucks me," Veronica whispered in his ear kissing his cheek. Elliot growled and waisted no time slipping inside Olivia's dripping wet pussy. Veronica moved in front of her, spreading her pussy open in Olivia's face, "Eat me, slut," Veronica growled. Olivia moaned and pulled her pussy closer to her mouth as Elliot fucked her from behind. Olivia placed a long lick to her friends cunt, running her tongue over her clit, then down her slit once more until she found her tight hole, lapping and sucking. Elliot watched with amazement as his girlfriend ate Veronica's pussy like a pro, making the other woman moan. Elliot thrusted deeper inside her, "God damn Liv, you feel so fucking good," Elliot moaned as he locked eyes with Veronica. Olivia moaned into the blonde's pussy causing Veronica to tangle her hand in the brunette's hair and push her face further into her cunt, "Fuck Liv, your tongue feels so good inside my little pussy," she moaned. Olivia was so wet from the obvious fight for dominance over her between Elliot and Veronica. She knew she was going to cum soon and sensed the other two were close as well. "El, I'm gonna cum!" She breathed biting her lip before returning to her spot between Veronica's legs. Elliot felt the gush of liquid but never expected Olivia to squirt on his cock. That itself, triggered Elliot to spill inside her, with Veronica following pushing her pussy up into Olivia's awaiting mouth. Olivia licked her lips taking in Veronica's cum as her body shook from her intense orgasm. The three landed on the bed in a pile and Olivia moved between the two, smiling a satisfied smile, "I love being a slutty little submissive," she giggled feeling two different hands moving down her body.

So this was different, but hot! I hope you all enjoy! 😍 R&R!