Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned

Que wet panties and tight briefs. 😉😈 R&R please.

After nine years of being partnered with her stubborn, short tempered, protective partner who had the chiseled body of a Greek God she lost her battle of keeping her hands to herself. After nine years of trying like hell to keep the less than appropriate thoughts of him out of her head and not act on those steamy thoughts, she failed, but she wasn't disappointed. To be fair, agreeing to go out with her partner for drinks after work while his wife was home with their newborn should've been the first red flag, but she ignored it. She wanted to spend time with him. She didn't want him to go home to his accusatory, judgmental, less than understanding wife. It was hard letting him go home when she would watch him leave the precinct for the night or drop her off on his way home and notice the light leave his eyes and the smile fall from his face. It wasn't fair and as his partner, she took it upon herself to make sure that the sparkle in his eyes and the playful tone in his voice stayed as long as possible. "Are you trying to make me loose all my inhibitions?" Olivia flirted playfully when he slid her another beer, barely finished with the first one that still occupied her hand as she picked at its label. She'd been sure to keep her hands occupied so she didn't find them wandering around her partners rock hard body, but the thought of that began to sound more thrilling by the second. "Because you don't have to get me drunk to have your way with me, Detective Stabler." She hummed seductively before finishing off her first beer and picking up the second. Olivia noticed immediately when her partner stopped breathing from her words and was completely silent for the first time that night. She felt his eyes on her, felt his body tense and she knew that if she looked over at him, she'd no longer be able to keep her composure. To keep, sexy, flirty Olivia from breaking through Detective Benson. However, once again, she ignored that red flag and met her partners now navy blue eyes. "Elliot?" Olivia breathed after a long moment of silence. His name had barely left her lips before he was mere inches from her face, whispering a question with what seemed like venom in his tone. "Do you have any idea what you're doing?" Olivia let his words settle in her ears but they flipped a switch. She felt his hot breath on her face and could smell the faint remains of his beer. A naughty smirk graced her lips and she knew in that moment, the last of her control was gone as she looked him up and down, taking her bottom lip between her teeth. "Oh I know exactly what I'm doing, Detective." She breathed out in a sultry tone. Lucky for her, those eight words caused Elliot's control to snap in half and he was dragging her out of the bar. Once outside, he pressed her against the red brick, the rough texture irritating her skin where her shirt had ridden up and exposed her back between it and her pants. Elliot's lips were on her neck in an instant and Olivia's fingers found his shirt cropped hair, keeping him where she wanted him. "Not here.." She felt Elliot breath into her now tender neck; although, his hardened arousal pressing into her stomach would've been more than happy to stay. She barely kept her balance as he intertwined their fingers and pulled her to the car, driving like a bat out of hell to her apartment where they bursted through the door in record time. Hands ripping clothes, lips and teeth meshing together, bodies pressed against one another and breathy moans filled the air until he was on top of her on her bed. "I can't help but to want you.." Olivia whispered into the dim light of her bedroom. Elliot smiled into her neck, pulling back to look at her, "And I can't help but to need you." He admitted as he slipped inside her with ease, her pussy having been soaked since she met his darkened eyes at the bar. The feeling of Elliot inside her for the first time was unlike anything she'd ever be able to describe. If she tried, the only word that felt accurate was complete. Olivia Benson felt complete with Elliot Stabler inside her. As he thrusted, she could hear his short pants, feel their slick skin sliding on one another, and smell the unique scent of their sex fill the room. As Olivia opened her eyes, she caught a glimpse of his tattoo in the lamp light, the almighty lord hanging on a cross, dying for their sins. Sins like the one they were committing in that very moment and for a brief second she felt guilty. She knew that she would now be Elliot's mistress. She knew they would continue to sin. She would continue to lust after another woman's husband, continue to be an adulterer. Olivia let her eyes trail from Elliot's muscled arm to meet his eyes when she heard his voice, "Liv, are you with me?" and suddenly those thoughts were gone because she could see the light, the sparkle in his eyes. She could hear the playfulness, the happiness in his voice and she didn't care if she went to hell as long as they were happy. As long as she could make him feel good and give him the freedom she craved for him to have. As she met his eyes and heard their moans, she felt herself cumming as he filled her up and all she could think was, 'Forgive me Father for I have sinned, but damn me to hell now because I will never, ever stop.'