Some Other Universe Pt. 2

Elliot was lounging on his couch when he heard his phone chime. He wasn't overly excited for the notification, but when he saw Olivia's name, his breath caught in his throat and he swallowed as opened the notification. When Elliot read Olivia's text, 'I want there to be a you and I in this universe.' He sat up straight on the couch, nearly falling off the edge as he reread her text over and over again. Elliot hadn't spoken to Olivia in the aspects of furthering their friendship after finally learning that the more he pushed, the further she ran. This was something that had to occur on her terms. So when he read Olivia's text, there was no questioning if he was pushing her or if she wasn't ready. This was all her. Olivia was ready and he was ecstatic. 'Let me come over?' He replied. This wasn't something that could be discussed over the phone. When Elliot got Olivia's approval, he was dressed and out the door and soon was standing outside of her apartment door. His knuckles knocked on the door loudly, but he was certain his nervous heartbeat drowned it out. When Olivia opened the door, she didn't seem nervous or anxious, instead, she looked calm and that in itself was enough to calm him down too. "It's raining hard out there." Elliot chuckled, noticing Olivia making note of his wet shirt. "I can see that. Come on, I have coffee made." Olivia giggled and smiled, ushering him in and locking the door behind her. After they each had their respective cups, they found themselves on the couch. Olivia faced Elliot, her knees bent and toes digging into the plush. It was at Elliot's relief that Olivia spoke first. "I know that message must've seemed like it came out of nowhere, but for me, it's been right there waiting for me to see the reality of our situation. El, there's no hiding the fact that there's been feelings between us for a long, long time. I've just...I've not let myself accept that. But now I'm ready. That's if...if it's not too late. I've drug you around for a long time, I know." She said softly, her eyes moving from his until they were staring into the light brown liquid in her mug. Elliot listened to Olivia but couldn't help the light laugh that escaped him, making Olivia look up at him. He sat his mug down on the coffee table and moved over to her, "Do you really think I'd ever be able to move on from you? Liv, I'd wait my whole life for you." He said as he rubbed her calf, making her blush. "Mm, you're so pretty when you blush for me." He whispered roughly, making Olivia's already shallow breathing nearly stop. "I know you've not been ready. It took me a while to realize that, but I know that now. Me leaving hurt you more than I can even imagine and you were afraid to lose our friendship. I get that. I'm just glad you are ready, because God knows I am. I know we have so much love to give each other Olivia." He told her softly. Olivia cocked her head to the side as she stared at Elliot Stabler. Even with his hand on her leg and his charming smile, she still wasn't overwhelmed, she was comfortable. It was a little startling to know that this new territory was already comfortable but was she really surprised? Olivia smiled and sat her mug down next to his before she took his hand, "I know we do too and I'm ready to love and to be loved. I'm ready to let someone love me the way I deserve." She told Elliot before scooting to him, her arms wrapping around his neck, "I'm ready to let you love me like I know you can...like I know you do." She whispered into his ear. Elliot's mouth went dry feeling Olivia's body pressed against his. Nothing about this was sexual, yet everything about it was sexual. He craved her and he loved her and he had to show her. Elliot ran his hand up Olivia's back to the back of her neck, cupping it and pulling her back to look into her eyes before his eyes landed on her pretty, parted lips. Before he knew it, Elliot had brought Olivia's lips to meet his halfway for a sweet, gentle kiss. Their first kiss. Olivia pulled back first and met his eyes, her brown ones shining brightly with excitement, love, and need. She straddled Elliot's lap and cupped both sides of his neck as she pulled him for a searing kiss. Olivia smiled against Elliot's lips when she felt his hands on her waist and heard a moan escape him. Elliot pulled back first this time, his eyes dark blue with lust, love, and affection for the woman on his lap. "I can't believe I'm holding you like this and that we just kissed." He laughed lowly rubbing her hips, making Olivia grin. "Don't go soft on me now, one of the many reasons I love you is for your rough demeanor." She teased him as she moved his hands to her ass and scooted further up into his lap, making Elliot grunt and growl. "I knew you were bad behind all those sweet smiles." He said as he squeezed her ass, making Olivia moan and nod, "You can find out how bad later, but right now, let's make out. This is our last first kiss, ya kn—" Olivia said but was cut off by Elliot's lips on hers. He did know and he was going to make the most of every second.